Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    @shannagrace: Haha, thank you for the suggestions! For my husband's family it seems like "the longer the better" which boggles my mind since they all have THREE middle names on top of a long first name!! I like Viviana (gives Vivian a bit more girlishness and spunk!) and Penelope! Random side note, but I had a really good friend named Shanna, haha

Haha aw!! My full name is Shannon. I disliked Shay, which surprisingly a lot of people tried to call me. When I started college a new friend called me Shanna, and I guess it stuck. So now Shanna is my nickname, and people don't try to call me Shay. Family calls me Shanny Grace or Shann, which is fine. If a stranger called me that I'd probably would look at them like they were crazy!! Lol.

I find long names to be tiresome for me. When you pick out the middle names, let us know!! I am curious how 3 middle names work...

I love Viviana!! I met a girl once named it. I fell in love instantly. I can't use it due to my daughters name being Anna, and her cousins name is Vivian. :-(

Here are a few shorter names that I personally love...
    Ruby
    Freya
    Ellie- my other daughter, not a nn her full name
    Lyla
    Claire/Claira
    Keira (keer-ruh)
    Ayla
    Fiona
    Laina
    Lona
    Happily Married Momma to two Sweet Girls & Expecting Again
    Ellie Bea 06/14/06~Anna Rose 05/16/13
    Due December 12th, 2014
    Scott Allen~or~Nyla Hope

Favorite Names for a Lil Lady:
    Inara~Liara~Marcella~Amara~Colette

Favorite Names for a Lil Gent:
    Simon~Gerard~Seth~Kieran~Wylder~Micah

Favorite Guilty Pleasures:
    Grimm~Constance~Evangeline~Sanoah

Currently liking/stuck on girl names ending in -ara.
    Any suggestions? Please feel free to private message me.

You're welcome! Yep, Lilja is pronounced Lil-ya. Do you like Prudence? It's a bit stuffy, but Prue is a cute nn, and it's kinda of a mix between Priya & Zuri. Zara? Sanne, which is Dutch, means lily & pronounced Sa-nah? Zora, Zelda, Zena, Promise?
    Jude, blackbird.

Aleka // Audrey // Cass // Chloe // Edia // Etta // Frances // India // Margot // Marian // Miranda // Molly // Rosi // Samantha // Stephanie
    Carey // Dot // Este // Leslie // Petra // Sasha // Tavi // Twila

@shannagrace: Haha, I'm the same way with nicknames! My close friends and family will usually call me "Keeks" and I'm pretty sure if some random person called me that I'd look at them like they had a bazillion heads! I will definitely let you all know when middle names have been chosen! I have a long list of family names from both sides right now that I'm going through to decide on three that I like best. Fortunately, our last name is only 5 letters and 1 syllable! I like Ruby, Freya, Ellie, Lilah, Clara, and Ayla. I'm worried about Ruby, Ellie, and Lilah being really popular though. Also, my husband and his family pronounce Clara "Clahra" and I pronounce it "Claira" so I'm not sure how well that will work out, haha! My name is said the same as 'Keira' though spelled differently and I'm not sure I am for the whole "name your child after yourself"

@jasmine.lee: Prudence is a bit dated for me but Prue is cute! As is Zara but we can't use it

first off, I gotta say I second the suggestions of Eloise and Penelope for you, they seem to fit your criteria perfectly! Other suggestions
    Annelise
    Abilene
    Adelaide
    Camellia
    Lucille
    Eliora
    Alessandra
    Evangeline
    Odelia
    Tabitha
    Lydia
    Davina
    Felicity
    Araminta
    Aderyn
    Marilla

~Sweet and Sassy~
    Elizabeth Winona "Elsie" ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie" ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie" ~ Veronica Odelia "Nicci"

~Strong and Stubborn~
    Gideon Boone "Gid" ~ Matthias Wesley "Matt" ~ Solomon Cadell "Cade" ~ Zaccheaus ________ "Zeke"