Names Searched Right Now:

Lightbulb Related/similar names to Nina?

Howdy! - rolls out sad eyes -

So I came back after a year (or so?) using this website. And I came here, seeking for people who'd be able to help me. I'm 13 & my name is Nina. Though I want a other nickname, because I don't really like mine too much.

Do you have any suggestions? The names don't have to match each other that much. They can be short, and long. You can basically also switch the letters! Like Nina to Anni, Inna, Nani, etc. Switch the position like Seraph-ina. Add some suffixes and prefixes. I'm bad at thinking of names so I wanted to ask you, creative people. Just experiment!

Thank you a lot.

Cora Madeleine~Dahlia Vesper~Fiona Elspeth~Gwyneth Rosalie~Hazel Matilda~Margot Eliza~Sylvie Eloise~Vivienne Esme
    Arlo Vincent~Callum Ezra~Emmett Sebastian~Evander Leo~Julian Matteo~Lucian Xavier~Milo Everett~Theo Jameson

I think almost any name containing the -Ina -ena sound would work. Sabrina, Sarina, Lina, Antonina, etc. You could use the search option on the site to look through all the names fitting that criteria that are in the database.

I think Nina is the most beautiful of them all, though. Honestly, I wish my name was Nina!

I love the name Nina, but I also love Yonina, which means 'dove.' I could see happily using either for a daughter, both are beautiful.