Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thoughts on Dreama

What are your thoughts on the name Dreama? What imagery/feelings does it evoke for you?

Throw your opinions at me!

Well I say it the same as Dreamer so it sounds to wordish to me sorry.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

My honest first thought was 'is this a name?'. Dreama reminds me of the Tayla idea - formulating/respelling a name to suit an accent. Almost like taking the name Alana/Alannah and respelling it as Alarnar so that way it's spelled as if someone from say, the United Kingdom is saying it.

Honestly, I think it's a bad idea. Aisling means dream - perhaps that is a better choice.
    "But while some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled, but miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves, what a concept"

I love word names but not fond of this one. Dreams can be wonderful but they can also be scary or depressing or sad. Dreams can be reached or they can be something that people feel can never happen.

Maebry Eloise o Piers Lachlan
    Emma ? o Lily ? o Grace ?
    Charlie Hawthorne o Jack Wilder o Finn Archer
    -------------- o -------------- o ---------------

heart my son

I like it. I first heard of it in a Lee Smith novel, based in Appalachia-- maybe it's a bit less unusual in those parts? idk.