• Yes

46 64.79%
  • No

20 28.17%
  • Maybe - Reasoning in Comments

5 7.04%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by emsky View Post
    I was going to say this too. The lyn ending is matchy in itself, but these are also the same # letters, with only 2 being different.

Some other ideas....

Rhiannon
    Imogen
    Arwen
    Brynn
    Bronwen
    Gwendolen/lyn nn Gwen
    Eden
    Arden
    Gretchen
    Lauren
    Rosalyn

Madelyn
    Rhian
    Seren
    Maren
    Tamsin
    Vivian
    Jessamyn

My faves with Sebastian, Kaidan, Evelyn, and Jackson are bolded.
    Thank you for the other suggestions. Brynn has been a love of mine for a long time, and we considered it with Evie. Bronwen is also one of my favorites. We have a lot of options, but considering that my husband actually suggested a name -before the baby arrives- I was really excited! With Evie he was SO stubborn.

Brynn Adelaide?
    Bronwen Adelaide?
    Maren Adelaide?

Mama to Sebastian, Kaidan, Evelyn, Britton, and Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by sebastianrhys View Post
    Thank you for the other suggestions. Brynn has been a love of mine for a long time, and we considered it with Evie. Bronwen is also one of my favorites. We have a lot of options, but considering that my husband actually suggested a name -before the baby arrives- I was really excited! With Evie he was SO stubborn.

Brynn Adelaide?
    Bronwen Adelaide?
    Maren Adelaide?
    You're welcome. I think those are all beautiful! I'm not sure which is my fave. Evie and Brynn sound pretty cute together. Not sure about nicknames for Bronwen? Maren and Evelyn are also very pretty together.

It's not surprising he liked Adelyn since he loved Evelyn. Sounds like you're in decent shape though...
    Cora Madeleine~Dahlia Vesper~Fiona Elspeth~Gwyneth Rosalie~Hazel Matilda~Margot Eliza~Sylvie Eloise~Vivienne Esme
    Arlo Vincent~Callum Ezra~Emmett Sebastian~Evander Leo~Julian Matteo~Lucian Xavier~Milo Everett~Theo Jameson

Quote Originally Posted by daisy451 View Post
    I don't think you need to have -n ending names. Since you're expecting twins, it would be a way to break the pattern since it wouldn't be all the kids in the family except one sharing the same final letter. Adelaide is a great name, and I think all those -n endings might get redundant. However, if you're set on one twin having an -n ending name, I guess the other should too so they're not left out.
    I totally agree with this... How would you feel about using Jack instead of Jackson? It would free you up to choose whatever name you like for your little girl. I really like Jack & Adelaide for twins. Also think Evie and Addie would be great for sisters, but Evelyn and Adelyn are quite close, as some posters have already said. BUT I don't think they sound ridiculous together or anything, so if you and your husband love Jackson and Adelyn, I say go for it
    Cecily | Margot | Georgia | Phoebe | Iris | Liv | Clementine | Sylvie | Lorelei | Jane

Felix | Hugo | Simon | Quentin | Louis | Dexter | Miles | Leo | Duncan | Oscar

Quote Originally Posted by huia View Post
    I totally agree with this... How would you feel about using Jack instead of Jackson? It would free you up to choose whatever name you like for your little girl. I really like Jack & Adelaide for twins. Also think Evie and Addie would be great for sisters, but Evelyn and Adelyn are quite close, as some posters have already said. BUT I don't think they sound ridiculous together or anything, so if you and your husband love Jackson and Adelyn, I say go for it
    Though we'll likely end up calling him Jack we won't name him just Jack for many different reasons, mainly being that it is to short for both of us. And our older children all have nicknames, which is why we want Jackson to have the option.

Thanks for your comment!

Also, to answer another poster we don't like Jackson and Addison together, so that's why we won't go that direction.

Mama to Sebastian, Kaidan, Evelyn, Britton, and Jackson

I second the vote for Jackson and Adeline, better pronounciation in the sibset for Adeline rather than Adelyn which sounds awkward to me anyway! (May be because I have an Aunt Adeline!)
    Cheers,
    alphabetters

My beautiful babies:
    Elena Rose (Ellie/Laney) 2011
    Felicity Iris Ruth (Lissy) 2012
    Archer Lawrence (Archie) 2014

Favourite future names: Broderick Pearson (Brock) or Griffin Pearson (Griffers) & Georgia Pearl (Gigi)