Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Archer Solomon and...

Middle names! If you had an Archer Solomon or Archer Solomon James, what middle names would you give to siblings Phoebe and Ronan?

(1) If you could use variants of Jo, Elise, Marie/Marion, Sarah, Lauren, Benjamin, Alexander, Howard, William, John, or things relating to the months of May, October, June, March, or November (birth flowers, month name, birth stones)?

(2) If you could pick any names you like?

I look forward to your creativity!
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

Last edited by kyemsma; May 7th, 2014 at 09:23 AM.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Pearl & Patrick Elliot, Catherine Maeve & Luke Donovan,
    Claire Elizabeth & Liam David, Grace Annabel & Jack Andrew

Where did you get Jasper from? Just one you liked? Or does it connect to something? I'm intrigued! :-)
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

Quote Originally Posted by lemon View Post
    Where did you get Jasper from? Just one you liked? Or does it connect to something? I'm intrigued! :-)
    I thought Jasper was a great way to honor James, Jo and John. I know it is a stretch, but I love it, and I see it as a fun, modern classic.
    Last edited by kyemsma; May 7th, 2014 at 09:20 AM.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Pearl & Patrick Elliot, Catherine Maeve & Luke Donovan,
    Claire Elizabeth & Liam David, Grace Annabel & Jack Andrew