Names Searched Right Now:

Boys name to go with Eli

I'm looking for a name to go with my son's name, Eli Aaron. I would really like some opinions on my favorites and any suggestions would be great!

Asa - I would probably use the middle name Joseph, however I'm worried that Asa may not work well with my last name (starts with Sh, one syllable, ends in S) - what do you think?

Tobias - I really like Tobias but I'm not a fan of Toby and I feel like he would end up with that nickname. Also not sure of a middle name and how well it works with my last name, being that it ends with an S.

Isaac - middle name Daniel. This is a good solid name to me, but I feel like it's a safe choice compared to the others.

Isaac is a safe name compared to Tobias and Asa, but it is my top pick. Asa is meh and Tobias would turn into "Toby". I think the name Isaac sounds young, fresh, and timeless like Eli. They flow better together too. You can use the nickname "Ike" is fun too.

Gabriel works well with Eli.

I like Eli and Isaac as well. Ike is fantastic!

Asa Joseph and then more S-sounds in the surname sounds a little too much if you ask me.
    I like Asa with Eli, but it seems to close the sibset in a way. I would struggle more to find a suitable sibling name for Eli and Asa than for Eli and Isaac.
    Eli and Asa have a lot in common, soft, biblical, mostly vowels, three letters...

I like that the I-sound is found in both Eli and Isaac.

Tobias is too long next to Eli for me. Eli has three different sounds, Tobias has six, Isaac has four.
    Åshild / Norwegian / 24 / Name Collector / Work: Daycare and the Library / Love to bake, read and listen to music

Emerence + Eulalie + Everild + Flora + Helena + Leonor + Louisa + Nimue + Ophelia + Rosalind
    Balthasar + Edmund + Emmanuel + Emrys + Ignatius + Isidor + Leonidas + Oberon + Valentine

Want to help me with my lists?
    GIRLS
    BOYS

Bloom + Blythe + Evening + Mercy + Vesper + Briar + Boone + Forest + Hawthorn + Prosper

I love Eli Aaron and Isaac Daniel as a sibling set.
    Maebry Eloise o Avia Juniper o Indie Rose Clementine
    Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Emerson Gray o Bennett Wolf
    -------------------- o -------------------- o ---------------------

heart my son