Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

CAF with Namebanks

I saw a game similar to this on the website, where the poster creates namebanks using some of their favorite names. I thought it would be fun to see the combinations that people like most Number of children and genders are up to you.

Girls: Alexandria, Ireland, Desdemona, Lily, Harper, Roma, Bryce, Vivien, Kayden, Mae, Diana, Victoria, Elinor, Ophelia, Noelle, Persephone, Annabel, Sofia, Grace, Violet, Finch, Kalliope, Ambryn, Cleora, Hallie, Adrienne, Emma, Juliet, Piper, Elsabeth "Ellie", Amelie, Cadence, Addison, Scarlett, Kalypso, Gabrielle, Andrea, Alexandrina, Clemmie, Rowena, Elayna, Kendall, Clover, Ariadne, Arielle

Boys: Luke, Patrick, Wade, James, Marcus, Owen, Alexander, Beauregard, Holden, Parker, Simon, Spencer, Kaden, Lucas, Avery, Ezra, Christophe, Nathan, Matthew, Carter, Xavier, Clarence, Finn, Niles, Evan, Riley, Jonathan, Xander, Oliver, Charles, Tristan, Quincy, Ethan, Nickolas, Ryan, Michael, Jack, Sebastian, Cato, Thomas, Zackary, Nolan, Mason, William, Andrew, Brycen

"Sometimes you make choices in life and sometimes choices make you."
    If I Stay, Gayle Forman

Girls:
    Alexandrina Caroline, Ariana Isobel, Katarina Lily, Linnea Scarlett, Rosalie Clara, Elena Violet, Mila Felicity, Victoria Evangeline, Anastasia Josephine

Boys:
    Benjamin Emmett, Caleb Joshua, Mason Levi, Jameson Noah, Charles Oliver, William Joseph, Nathaniel Owen, David Thomas, and Beckett Hudson

Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    ✦ Pandora Valencia Fae ✧ Evanthe Lyra Annabeth ✦
    Little Misses
    ✧ Caspian Sherlock Walter ✦ Phoenix Arthur Blaise ✧
    Mister Men

"'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • Sherlock (BBC) • His Last Vow •