Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I think, as others have said, that a bit of regret is normal for name nerds. I didn't have any with my first 2, but my daughter Alice I had some name regret with...so yes, normal.

That being said, I love Anna Juliet. It's elegant but simple. She could always go by AJ. (I like initial names on girls. So spunky)
    Mom to:
    Clara Margaret (9/8/07)
    Oliver Michael (6/18/10)
    and our newest bundle of joy Alice amelia born 10/22/13!!!

And our original babies of the 4 legged variety: Chloe, Jasper and Gilmore (feline litter mates age 8) and Maya - pitbull mix, aged 7)

I love the name. Personally, seeing as I am part french, I immediately look for a french nn for any name. What came to mind for your combo was Anne-Julie, which in English could sound a little like Anne-jolie.

I think I had lots of, " I wish I'd thought of that sooner" moments. But, I still love and like the two names we settled on. The like name I think a lot about why I didn't just pick Anna actually. It's a beautiful name. Juliet is too!
    *Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Clover/ Adelaide Clover/ Athena Violet/
    Liliana Wren/ Georgiana Snow/ Eugenie Marigold/Ottilie Amina*

*Osias Grey/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Hawthorne Flynn/
    Jasper August/ *

I was also thinking - if you'd like to use a nickname like Anna Kate, I say go ahead and use it even if it isn't formally part of her name. A friend of mine calls her daughter Emily Jo even though Jo isn't her real middle name.

Or what about using Jet as a contracted form of Juliet? Anna Jet? Anna J?

I think Anna Juliet is a really pretty name! She'll grow into it My own name is Allison (and I sometimes go by Allie) and I do like my name well enough. But you chose Anna for a reason. Give it more time, and I'm sure you'll love her name again soon!

Clara, Isla, Tessa, Flora, Greta, Eve, Zara, Celia

Oscar, Albus, Felix, Ronan, Wally, Wyatt, Henry, Asher