Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I think either Grant or Callen will be a great name for your baby boy. I like how Callen honors your dad and Grant remindes me of Hugh Grant whom I think you can't call boring. Maybe Callen Grant?
    Olympia
    Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.

Serena Elowen LivEmmeline Twila AliceSibyl Jemima IrisEsme Helena Mazarine
    Nathaniel Silvius Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby

Quote Originally Posted by handsallover View Post
    I think either Grant or Callen will be a great name for your baby boy. I like how Callen honors your dad and Grant remindes me of Hugh Grant whom I think you can't call boring. Maybe Callen Grant?
    I love the suggestion of Callen Grant.
    Maebry Eloise o Emilia Sunday o Annabel Birdie
    Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Gray Everett
    -------- o -------- ~ o ~ -------- o --------

heart my son

I really like Grant. It's manly and uncomplicated. I also like the idea of honouring your dad by modernizing his name into Callen.

No matter what you have a great list. Congratulations!

I like Callen too, a) because it honors your dad, and b) because it seems to fit your "wish list"- trendy, but not overly popular. Do you watch NCIS:LA, by any chance?

Runner up for me is Grant. I like Pierce well enough and dont automatically think Brosnan, though my mother would! We live in New England, so I think of Paul Pierce (Formerly of the Boston Celtics).

Grady is adorable! I think it sounds nice with Lucas. Pierce is a wonderful name too, it was on our name list also when we had our son:-) Congrats!