Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help me figure out my name style

Hi I'm new to Nameberry and I have loved names since I was about 4. I am very excited to be an actual user because I used to just lurk around wishing I could post my opinion on names people posted in the forums.
    I need help figuring out what my "name style" is. I've heard people say they like Old Fashioned names, British Names, Trendy Names, or something like that. I have no idea what my name style is so I would love some feedback. I kind of feel like I'm a mix of all kinds of names but if you could pinpoint it to one category that would be awesome!
    Here are some names I love (besides the ones in my signature)

Adeline nn Adele
    Natasha
    Quintessa nn Tessa
    Wilhelmina nn Willa or Mina
    Lila
    Susan
    Violette
    Dorothy
    Millicent
    Winona
    Diana
    Cynthia nn Cindy
    Lucy
    Flower
    Opal
    Nancy
    Christine
    Margaret nn Margot
    Elodie
    Maia
    Priscilla

Charles
    Jeremiah
    Cassidy nn Cass
    Clovis
    Gilbert
    Perseus
    Winston
    Russell
    Jason
    Evander
    Gideon
    Vincent
    Leander
    William
    Henri
    Clyde
    Hugo
    Clarence
    Angelo
    Riley
    Cornelia - Apolline - Michelle - Rosemary - Sofia - Evangeline - Clara - Rosafie - Maple - Jessamine - Rosalia - Shirley

Gilbert - Ronan - Henri - Roger - Tiernan - Charles - Benjamin - Victor - Clovis - Edwin - Corentin - Billy - Jason

I'd say most of these are vintage and classic but I'm not sure if they all fit into one style-- Riley is more trendy. It looks like you prefer names that are feminine or masculine instead of unisex too.

I would say a mix of eccentric, eclectic, and vintage.

You could try doing this quiz: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html
    I'm 19 with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Seraphina *

* Theodore * Hugo * Caspian * Arthur * Lysander *

@davisellu : Yes, I definitely do really like super masculine names for boys and super feminine names for girls. Thanks for helping me realize that!
    @boyandgirl : Thanks, I added eccentric, eclectic and vintage to my “list of name styles.”
    @jem : Thank you! I took the quiz and it was really helpful – I got “Classic Eccentric” and “Classic Unusual.” I clicked on the link that shows you more of the names of that type, and most of the names were names I really like!
    Cornelia - Apolline - Michelle - Rosemary - Sofia - Evangeline - Clara - Rosafie - Maple - Jessamine - Rosalia - Shirley

Gilbert - Ronan - Henri - Roger - Tiernan - Charles - Benjamin - Victor - Clovis - Edwin - Corentin - Billy - Jason