Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Congratulations Gina!

Shilo, I'll be holding out hope for you until you know for sure. I'm sorry you're going through this, but thanks for sticking with us.
    My boys <3 Warren Isaac <3 and coming soon Lee ???, due 01/01/2015
    Rosemary, Athena, Leona, Andromeda, Mary, Antonia, Roisin, Julia, Noelle, Delphine, Solenne, Amy, Rosa, Eve, Mireille, Victoria, Gillian, Nadia, Calista, Anthea, Honora

Thomas \ Tom, Lawrence, Orion, Neil, Solomon, Glen, Graham, Donovan, Isaac, Dean, Joaquin, Ivan, Otto, Hugh, Somerled, Lloyd, Kurt, Oscar, Victor, Vincent, Ferdinand

The first prenatal visit went fantastically. My midwife's name is Liz, she is a fellow Scorpio, and a ray of sunshine. My husband was very involved in the visit & she noted how refreshing it was for the father to not just sit there like a rock. Haha I'm a lucky girl. She just asked us a bunch of questions and no tests were done except for a urine screen of course. She said it was good that I came in so early for my first visit (6 weeks). Oh! & she gave us her estimated due date- January 4th! On June 2nd I have my 2nd appointment where I'll have all blood work done.

More recently I have started feeling nauseous but nothing so unbearable that I'm unable to do anything. Usually I just eat a little snack that has a ton of protein and in a little while I feel much better.

Shilo, I hope everything is wonderful for you & you are in my thoughts <3

first time mama due in january
    -proud auntie of Christian Aleksander + Lucas Anders -

I had my first doctors visit today as well. I think I'll like the midwife, she seems very knowledgeable. We just went over my history and ordered an ultrasound for next wednesday. She also added a progesterone test to my orders so I can get on some meds to keep this pregnancy if low progesterone was the reason I've miscarried 2 of 3 pregnancies so far. I cannot wait for the ultrasound.
    My boys <3 Warren Isaac <3 and coming soon Lee ???, due 01/01/2015
    Rosemary, Athena, Leona, Andromeda, Mary, Antonia, Roisin, Julia, Noelle, Delphine, Solenne, Amy, Rosa, Eve, Mireille, Victoria, Gillian, Nadia, Calista, Anthea, Honora

Thomas \ Tom, Lawrence, Orion, Neil, Solomon, Glen, Graham, Donovan, Isaac, Dean, Joaquin, Ivan, Otto, Hugh, Somerled, Lloyd, Kurt, Oscar, Victor, Vincent, Ferdinand

Congratulations, Shilo! Wonderful news xx.
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

So, I took a pregnancy test this Mother's Day, which came out positive. I took another on Tuesday, and got another positive. We have some mixed emotions about this, but I just wanted to share the news. I wasn't the best with taking my pill, so here we are.

I called the doctor yesterday, and she estimated I'm at about four weeks since I didn't even know the first day of my last period. We have an appointment for two weeks. So here's hoping everything goes well.

I'm terrified and a little excited.
    xx - Claire Elisabeth Lynne - Juliet June - Aurelia - Rosemarie Louisa -
    xy - Jeffrey Erich - Simon James - Regan Grant - Graham Elliot -