Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Hi everyone! I got a bfp on Sunday. Well, less of a bfp and more of a very faint p, but it's still there each morning I've tested so far. Went to my doctor today for a blood test, but won't have the results until Friday most likely. I'm a little nervous because I also have PCOS, and I had been monitoring my temperatures and never saw a shift to indicate ovulation, let alone pregnancy. I know progesterone and temperature are linked, so I'm hoping my levels will be ok. I am cautiously starting to come out of my shock and realize this could be real!

My hubby and I have been trying for six months, but due to the PCOS, I hadn't ovulated at all during that time (though I had one induced period during that time, so it was technically two longer cycles). Because of this, we were prescribed Clomid last week and before I could start I had to take an hpt just to be safe. I did this on Sunday (my husband's 32nd birthday!) knowing it would be negative and sure enough... very faintly positive. I am still a bit in shock, because as I said, I had no indications of even ovulating! Looking back at our BD timeline I think I must have ovulated around April 26, which puts me at 11dpo today, and my due date (self-calculated) as January 17. Except for my blood draw today, I won't be going back to my doctor until next Friday the 16th - hopefully I'll know more then! So far the only symptoms I've noticed are that I'm a little tired, my popcorn tasted kind of like cardboard yesterday, and my breasts are a little sore today. I spotted some last week, but with my weird cycles I didn't think anything of it.

Congrats to all of you! I wish everyone sticky beans and a happy pregnancy!
    TTC our first little one beginning December 2013!

Lucia - Linnea - Caterina - Linley - Camille
    Leo - Olin - Matteo - Emilio - Emmett

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Yay I'm so glad you're here! Congrats

I went for my 2nd beta this morning and they said I should hear back today but no word yet. I just called and left a message. If I don't hear back today, it'll be in the morning. I'm feeling somewhat more optimistic. I've gotten new symptoms since my first beta. I stopped testing cause it just stressed me out but then I bought a few cheap 88 cent tests from Walmart just to make sure there was a line still to make myself feel better. My test from last night was darker than the one from the day before so that put my mind at ease a little. I am so anxious for them to call with my 2nd beta results.
    - Favorites -
    Etta . Evelyn . Hazel . Iris . Lilia . Lilith . Noelle . Rose . Ruby . Vera . Willow
    Connor . Evan . Ezra . Foster . Grey . Kieran . Rowan . Shane . Silas . Zane

- Top Picks -
    Willow Evelyn & Foster Grey

- Rainbow Baby Due June 2, 2015 -

Congratulations britley and itsaluckystar! I wasn't sure if anyone else would join for a while since we're all still so early.

shiloh, that sounds promising. I'm glad you're feeling a bit happier.

I'm feelin more optimistic because I'm having a lot more symptoms since yesterday. I couldn't bring myself to each any meat or dairy yesterday, and today had mild morning sickness. Nausea isn't usually something to celebrate, but I know it's a good sign.
    DS: Warren Isaac
    Expecting #2 January 1st
    Leona, Andromeda, Martha, Mary, Antonia, Roisin, Juliet, Claire, Noelle, Delphine, Solenne, Valerie, Eve, Mireille, Victoria, Athena, Gillian, Nadia, Millicent, Calista, Anthea, Honora

Thomas \ Tom, Edwin, Edward, Herbert, Lawrence, Orion, Niall, Solomon, Glen, Graham, Donovan, Isaac, Dean, Joaquin, Ivan, Otto, Hugh, Somerled, Lloyd, Kurt, Oscar, Victor, Vincent, Ferdinand

Hello, ladies!

I got my first positive on April 29th so I am a little over 5 weeks & due on January 6th according to online calculators. My first appointment with our doc is this Monday so that due date might change. This is my first pregnancy so everything is totally new to me. Only symptoms I've had so far is super sore breasts (& itchy nipples- I'm sorry but they're the worst!) along some food aversions and cravings (mostly craving lots of sweets). The only people to know so far is my husbands family. My family will find out much later just because I don't know how they will handle it. Ick.

A little bit about myself. My name is Gina, 20 something, newlywed, vegetarian, blogger. Hubby & I are hoping for a girl.

I am very very excited to share this experience with all of you!!!

first time mama due in january
    -proud auntie of Christian Aleksander + Lucas Anders -

Congratulations Gina!

Sadly my news is not so great. On Monday my beta was only a 20 which is low but not too concerning. Then I got another 47 hours later... it should have doubled but was at 22. I was told to expect to miscarry any time now or they're worried it may be ectopic. They said to come back today for another beta if I had not started bleeding yet. I haven't so I went in this morning. Still waiting for the results of that one but at this point, it would be a miracle if this was a viable pregnancy. I have not miscarried yet but full expect to any time now. I will still be lurking around and updating the list... hopefully I can join you all for a March baby if we are right about this pregnancy not being viable.
    - Favorites -
    Etta . Evelyn . Hazel . Iris . Lilia . Lilith . Noelle . Rose . Ruby . Vera . Willow
    Connor . Evan . Ezra . Foster . Grey . Kieran . Rowan . Shane . Silas . Zane

- Top Picks -
    Willow Evelyn & Foster Grey

- Rainbow Baby Due June 2, 2015 -