View Poll Results: Which one do you prefer?
- 35. You may not vote on this poll
Results 1 to 5 of 18
Thread: Clémence or Constance?
May 2nd, 2014 02:09 PM #1
Clémence or Constance?
I have both on my list but they are just so similar! Can you help me decide by telling which one do you like better and why?
Similar style ideas and middle name suggestions, not necessary French, would be a great addition to your vote.
Thank you in advance!olympia/europe/college student
• ophelia marianne • phaedra st john • edie gwendolyn • isaiah silver • frances lola • nathaniel roscoe • margaux plum • oscar ignatius • tabitha elowen
• kit barnaby • emmeline rue • atlas orlando • althea leonie • grover elijah
esme helena mazarine/arlo dylan thomas
May 2nd, 2014 04:58 PM #3Wholock | Historian | Biochemist | Single Pringle | Teenberry (18) | Future mummy 😏Dreaming of...
○ Demelza • Beatrix • Marigold • Artemis • Eviette • Tallulah • Lavender • Annabeth • Thessaly • Lyra • Clio ○
Caspian Sherlock Walter ○ Pandora Valencia Fae
○ Ptolemy Lysander Albert | Horatio Phoenix Arthur | Nikolai Emrys Altair | Artemus Dorian Hugo ○
Mister Men Combos ○ Little Misses Combos
○ "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end." ○
May 2nd, 2014 05:05 PM #5Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2014
May 2nd, 2014 05:06 PM #7
Are you French or live in France (or a french-speaking part of the world)?
If so, I think Clémence is beautiful, airy and sweet.
If not, Clémence will be butchered a lot and you won't get the French pronunciation you are going for. And people will try going for the French one when seeing the accent.
Constance is wonderful and seems easier to say in English.Rose Lavinia Charlotte & Edmund Theodore Hugo
Alice Cordelia Mary | Henry Frederick Arthur
Trying: Arthur Wim / Arthur Pip
My Name Blog
May 2nd, 2014 05:08 PM #9Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2013