Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Having trouble finding the perfect name for baby boy #4

Hello everyone!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my thread, I could greatly use some input and inspiration.

We are expecting our 4th boy this June and are banging our heads against the wall when it comes to finding "the one". We really like names that are a bit off the grid, our current boys' names are:

Bryce
    Fraser
    Arlo

The trouble is that we can't seem to find another awesome and slightly unique or uncommon name that will fit in nicely with these. The names all have an R in them so if we can find something with an R that's a bonus! So far on our list for the new babe we have:

Ewan/Euan
    Ronan
    Tavish
    Louis
    Russell
    Wade
    Harvey
    Rory
    Eamon
    Reid

What do you guys think? Thanks again!

Leanne

Roscoe seems to fit the bill perfectly. Rex, Rigby, Reuben, and Russell would also work well with your boys' names.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Marlowe | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

My favourites are Eamon and Reid, handsome names
    ~ Married ~ Planning TTC Late 2014 ~

Austen Theodore|Elliott Hezekiah

Charlotte Evangeline|Matilda Florence|Adelaide Elizabeth

I love Harvey on your list!! Very nice old spunk and surprisingly fresh.I think it goes well with your existing names.

I'd also add:

York
    Griffin
    Remy

Good luck!