Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Elizabeth Winona vs. Elizabeth Odelia

Elizabeth Winona has been my Elizabeth combo for atleast 2 years, and I love it. I love the classic Elizabeth with the unexpected Winona, plus it has some personal meaning to me. However, lately I've been getting a little bored with it. I recently came across Odelia, which I instantly fell in love with, and would honor my mom in more ways than one. So to make a long story short, both names have plenty of personal meaning to me. I want to know which one sounds better to others, so which do you prefer? Elizabeth Winona or Elizabeth Odelia?

~Sweet and Sassy~
    Elizabeth Winona "Elsie" ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie" ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie" ~ Veronica Odelia "Nicci"

~Strong and Stubborn~
    Gideon Boone "Gid" ~ Matthias Wesley "Matt" ~ Solomon Cadell "Cade" ~ Zaccheaus ________ "Zeke"

I love Elizabeth Winona- gorgeous name!
    ~ Married ~ Planning TTC Late 2014 ~

Austen Theodore|Elliott Hezekiah

Charlotte Evangeline|Matilda Florence|Adelaide Elizabeth

I love Elizabeth. I like that both middle names have special meaning to you. It sounds like Odelia might have more meaning to you, if so I would go with Elizabeth Odelia.

Emmeline Azure o Annabel Waverly -- o -- Maebry Eloise o Story Anneliese
    Piers Lachlan o Charlie Hawthorne -- o -- Tadhg Emerson o Wilder Quinn
    ------------------------ o ------------------------ o ------------------------

heart my son

I like Elizabeth Odelia. The flow is better for my taste. Elizabeth Winona sounds a little clunky to me like the names just don't belong together.