Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Did you have favourite names as a child?

I was curious about how people's name tastes have changed since they were children
    I'm talking about the names you gave to your dolls, bears and imaginary friends.

I was a small child in the 90s (born in '92) and I went through a phase where all my dolls and bears were called Suzie.
    There was a girl called Lauren Mary at preschool who I'd talk about all the time because I thought her name was amazing
    And after my brother's teacher had a little boy called George James, my only boy doll had a name change to that.

Oh, and my imaginary friend was called Stacy

What about everyone else?
    ╔══════════════╗
    Sophie

Lorelai Violet - Louisa Mae - Clara Elizabeth - Verity Jane - Isla Genevieve

Dashiell Emmett - Theo Lucian - Leo Benjamin - Finley Cassius - Eli Oliver

╚══════════════╝

I loved Timothy. I was sure I would one day have a Timmy. I find nothing wrong with Timothy "Timmy", I actually find it a bit refreshing over names I hear so often, but my son is not Timothy nor will any future sibling of his be.
    Maebry Eloise o Emilia Sunday o Annabel Birdie
    Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Gray Everett
    -------- o -------- ~ o ~ -------- o --------

heart my son

I actually quite liked Timmy, too! We adopted a cat when I was about 7 and we named him Timmy.
    ╔══════════════╗
    Sophie

Lorelai Violet - Louisa Mae - Clara Elizabeth - Verity Jane - Isla Genevieve

Dashiell Emmett - Theo Lucian - Leo Benjamin - Finley Cassius - Eli Oliver

╚══════════════╝

I have loved Elizabeth and Austen since I was about 8, thankyou Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice!

I would either name my dolls Elizabeth or Belle (Beauty and the Beast), and I stopped liking Belle a long time ago.
    And for boys it was always Austen- my family thought I was crazy, no one had heard of it as a first name before!
    TTC Baby #1

Austen Theodore|Elliott Hezekiah
    Matilda Florence|Adelaide Elizabeth

I started loving names when I was 4. My favorite name then was Star.
    When I was 5, I fell in love with the names Darlene, Christina, Michael and Gerald.
    I never stopped loving the name Michael, and I will always have a fondness for Star.