Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    My mother was a midwife which probably sparked my interest.I was only interested in girls names and loved Lisbet,Meg,Polly and Jebbi all babies my mother delivered!

Some of these are too funny!
    I too had a 'literal name' phase where my pink bear got called Pinky and I even named some of them after myself!
    ╔══════════════╗
    Sophie

Lorelai Violet - Louisa Mae - Clara Elizabeth - Verity Jane - Isla Genevieve

Dashiell Emmett - Theo Lucian - Leo Benjamin - Finley Cassius - Eli Oliver

╚══════════════╝

When I was five I loved the name Fiona because the main character in my favorite show was Fiona (So Weird). I named my first glass doll after her. When I got a bit older I loved Little House on the Prairie Books and the names in them: Charlotte, Emmeline, Laura and Caroline. I was just naming dolls back then so I didn't really like any boy names.
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Crushes: August, Avery, & Flynn: Eliza, Georgiana & Dahlia

This brings back funny memories... I remember spending a whole afternoon with my brothers and cousins where we decided on what name we wanted to be, and everyone called us that all afternoon. I was Betty, of all things. For years afterwards one of my cousins still called me Betty
    I also remember thinking Sally was wonderful - to me it seemed a really beachy name.
    I'm sure there were others too, just can't think of them right now.
    Kiralee Dawne Music
    My hippie name

When i was a kid, i always wanted to change my name to Rebecca. It just sounded so much cooler than my current name!