Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    When I was really little, I named my favorite doll Mary Jane. Obviously, I had no idea about the drug reference. My mom's name and my middle name is Jane. I'm sure I was heavily influenced by the church to have picked up the name Mary. I just thought it was so pretty together.
    When I saw Jurassic Park at the much too young age of seven, I decided that I was going to have a girl someday and name her Ellie and a boy and name him Allen, after two of the main characters. I'm still super in love with the name Ellie - Eleanor - to this day. It has been hard seeing its popularity rise so much. Our baby due in June is a boy though, so we don't have to worry about that!

I remember I liked the name Waverly, which I do not like now, not even a little bit. I named things very literally. My teddy bears were: White Bear, Sleepy Bear (a bear that had pajamas), Strawberry (a pink bear), and powder bear (a bear that perpetually smelled like baby powder). I do still like "Bear" as a nickname.

When I was really young, I had a lot of American girl dolls so initially those were some of my favorite names (Felicity, Kirsten, Samantha, etc.). When I started playing games I liked naming the girl characters: Kaisa/Kajsa, Karina, and Kaia. I still like the names Felicity and Kaisa.

I never really had any boy names. I did however swear I was going to have two girls named Kelly and Sarah. I like Sarah but know way too many. Kelly is right out. In the end we had a boy anyway. We'll see what this next one is
    Mother of Gabriel Christian and Emrys Atticus.

The ones that got away:
    Felicity, Anne, Iantha, Penelope, Elowen
    Walter, Sebastian, Edmund, Arthur, Fredrick

I had dolls called Arabella and Niamh (now I dislike Arabella)
    I recently found a little 'secret diary' from when I was about 8 and in it were lists of names. I can't remember them all now but one of my top favourites was Tallulah-Skye. The majority of the names had ridiculous spellings, I loved adding as many letters as possible. e.g. Rebbeckhah
    Just a 19 year old weirdly obsessed with names, no babies in the near future

Aila Anwen Arianwen Aveline Calla Caoimhe Cosima Fionnuala Hazel Hestia Josephine Rowan
    Alaric Asa Evander Ezra Jasper Leander Lucas Orion Perseus Ruairi