Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    When I was little, the names I liked were Addison, Kodiackk, Lawrence, and Keagan for boys. And Kentuckky for girls. My names now have changed. Although, I do sort of like Lawrence still. Just not the nicknames.
    Girly Girls :: Lorraine Alice || Glenna Judith || Patricia Eve || Audrey Jean || Judith Christine

Boyish Boys :: David Walter || Aubrey Mark || Warren/Wallace Keith || Maverick Jon || Gideon Robert || Darby Allen || Elijah Shepard || Vincent Drake || Whitney Castle || Mark Allen

Future Siblings: David Walter, Mark Allen, Lorraine Alice, Patricia Eve & Judith Christine

Mine were (not so long ago :P):
    Imogen Amelia/Pandora Amelia (Basically fave name at the time + Amelia)- Amelia after Amy (Amelia) from Doctor Who
    Aurora Breanne "Rory"- Aurora nn Rory for Rory from DW, and Breanne for one of my favourite singers: Breanne Düren.
    Very occasionally I'd have Imogen Aurora.

Phoenix Storm- Storm has a bit of a DW connection (The Oncoming Storm)
    Phoenix Hunter or Hunter Phoenix- No direct DW connection here.
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    Pandora Valencia FaeEvanthe Lyra Annabeth
    Little Misses
    Caspian Sherlock WalterPhoenix Arthur Blaise
    Mister Men

Crushing on... ✦ AmadeaGeorgianaViolaPtolemyArchieHamish
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • Sherlock (BBC) • His Last Vow •

I used to love Scarlett, Charlotte and Phoenix. I still love all three names - I just like others better now. For boys, I liked Nate, Charlie and Alex. Again, still like them, but I prefer others.
    Last edited by mckaylalove; May 1st, 2014 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Ypo
    Cara.

Love each other, respect all life and don't run with scissors.

Growing up I had a doll I named Diana. I also liked the names Samantha, Roxanne, Matthew and William. Haha now none of those names are on my list or anywhere near my list.
    My Loves: Cody- my dog, Cleo- my cat, and Tendy- my horse.

Name Crushes- Rhett, Eric, Johnson, Miranda, Brynn

My imaginary friends were usually Sarah, Lucy and Ailsa. They just seemed like princessy names to me.

This was very young of course, my favourites started to emerge when I was 10-ish.
    ★ O L I V I A ★
    (seventeen, student / traveller, obsessively maternal and owner of darling black cat Shura)

Emmett - Alec - Rufus - Wilfred - Eoghan
    Trudie - Fenella - Aoife - Jemima - Eilidh