Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I used to love Yasmine and Zoe and was dreaming on changing my name to Zoe-Yasmine safe to say its not gonna happen
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆

Quote Originally Posted by colfr View Post
    I actually quite liked Timmy, too! We adopted a cat when I was about 7 and we named him Timmy.
    Aww, Timmy the cat.

I always felt Timmy was so friendly sounding and very approachable.

Emmeline Azure o Annabel Waverly -- o -- Maebry Eloise o Story Anneliese
    Piers Lachlan o Charlie Hawthorne -- o -- Tadhg Emerson o Wilder Quinn
    ------------------------ o ------------------------ o ------------------------

heart my son

Mine were James, Samuel, Mary, Annabel, Bonnie, and Thomas... very traditional. Haha. Thomas, Bonnie, Annabel (that was the spelling) and Bri (short for Briony - my cousin's name) were my baby dolls. I also had a seal that I got while on holiday in Perth who I named Paddy which somehow transitioned into Percy? Haha. I also had a stuffed tiger from Dream World whom I named Azaria and a dog named Starlight - Azaria was after Azaria Chamberlain, scarely enough. My imaginary friend was Hilary... yep, after Hilary Duff as she was in a lot of the movies I watched when I was little. My friends at kindergarten Harrison and Emma were the names I found the most fascinating. Emma: probably because it was similar to my middle name. Samuel and Mary are my great grandparents, once I found out their names it became verbatim in my stories, songs etc. I also remember loving Ariana, Gerhard, Giselle and Zoya, all names I heard on Danielle Steel movies. :P
    Last edited by sodallas3; May 1st, 2014 at 10:41 AM.

'Jess' Jessica Emily Faith
    Living down under...
    Australian/German/South African/Scottish/English/Irish/Romani
    Elsa: Mystical, magical, completely unique, baffling and all her own

Ronan: Spicy, little boys wearing plaid shirts, running around in kneeless jeans, playing in the mud and being mischievous.
    Other considerations
    Mary Belle - Conrad - Elaina/Elena? - Jonas

I always loved Annie, Millie, and Cassie.

I recently found a "journal" from when I was around 9-10 where I said I wanted to name my future daughters Angela, Theresa, and Celine (this was around the time Titanic came out and "My Heart Will Go On" was a favorite of mine lol). I have to say I don't remotely like any of those names now. I was also allowed to pick my little sister's middle name when I was 4 as a way to involve me in the process (pretty sure my mom would have overruled it if I'd picked something crazy) and I didn't have any concept of names outside of the people I knew, so I picked my mom's name, Anne. So my sister's name is Caitlin Anne, which I do find very pretty many years later.