Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thank you, everyone!

Lernard, I love the suggestion of Rivers as a middle name. I am too attached to the Jack Wilder combo to switch that out. I also love Jack and it honors several family members, most that have passed. I am going to put Rivers down on my middle name list. I grew-up and spent my early adulthood in a city with River in the name. Most of my memories are from there. That is why I have Piers Lachlan as a combo. Rocky is in the name also. Piers means rock and Lachlan is land of the lochs. Listen to me rattle on.

Maebry Eloise o Emilie Sunday o Indie Rose Clementine o ? ? o ? ?
    Piers Lachlan o Tadhg Emerson o Gray Everett o Charlie Hawthorne o Jack Wilder
    -------------------------- o -------------------------- o ---------------------------

heart my son

Do you prefer Jack Wilder or Jack Wilde? - I would keep the two-syllable Wilder for the mn.
    What are your thoughts on Beau Harding? I like the look and sound of this combo.
    What are your thoughts about Scott? - A little dated
    What are your thoughts about Keats? - Better in the middle spot
    What are your thoughts about Miles Everett? - the "s" in Miles blends into the vowel mn but I still think it's quite handsome.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I prefer Jack Wilder to Jack Wilde. I like Wilde just not as much with Jack. Also, "jack wild" sounds like it should mean something similar to going "ape-shit".

Beau Harding is nms, but I think Jack Wilder and Beau Harding are great together.

Scott - as a first name, boring. But in the right combo would be nice.

Keats - i like it. Has that literary, preppy, nature-y feel that a lot of your names have.

I love Miles Everett--very handsome. Maybe a bit less daring than your other names/combos. I had Milo Everett on my list for a long time, but I actually think Miles Everett sounds better.
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Coraline | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Vivienne Esme | Cora Madeleine
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Theo Anderson | Lucian Matteo | Milo Vincent

Thank you, Mischa and Emsky.

Maebry Eloise o Emilie Sunday o Indie Rose Clementine o ? ? o ? ?
    Piers Lachlan o Tadhg Emerson o Gray Everett o Charlie Hawthorne o Jack Wilder
    -------------------------- o -------------------------- o ---------------------------

heart my son

I admit I didn't read your vintage boy thread, BUUUT I LOVE LOVE Beau Harding and Jack Wilder. I agree with Vblanch, you can use Wilde as a short option pairing with a longer surname. I think Beau Harding reminds me of the hardy boys from the books.
    Last edited by vespertinerose; May 1st, 2014 at 12:14 AM.