Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thank you, everyone!

Lernard, I love the suggestion of Rivers as a middle name. I am too attached to the Jack Wilder combo to switch that out. I also love Jack and it honors several family members, most that have passed. I am going to put Rivers down on my middle name list. I grew-up and spent my early adulthood in a city with River in the name. Most of my memories are from there. That is why I have Piers Lachlan as a combo. Rocky is in the name also. Piers means rock and Lachlan is land of the lochs. Listen to me rattle on.
    Piers Lachlan Wilder
    Charlie Bennett Wolf
    Oliver Henry Birch
    Crispin Everett Gray
    Declan/Dexter Theodore August
    Sophie Elizabeth Fable
    Grace Margaret Birdie "Birdie"
    Emma Jane Magnolia
    Tilly Annabel Vesper or
    Lily Anne Vesper
    Nora Vivienne Azure

heart my son

Do you prefer Jack Wilder or Jack Wilde? - I would keep the two-syllable Wilder for the mn.
    What are your thoughts on Beau Harding? I like the look and sound of this combo.
    What are your thoughts about Scott? - A little dated
    What are your thoughts about Keats? - Better in the middle spot
    What are your thoughts about Miles Everett? - the "s" in Miles blends into the vowel mn but I still think it's quite handsome.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I prefer Jack Wilder to Jack Wilde. I like Wilde just not as much with Jack. Also, "jack wild" sounds like it should mean something similar to going "ape-shit".

Beau Harding is nms, but I think Jack Wilder and Beau Harding are great together.

Scott - as a first name, boring. But in the right combo would be nice.

Keats - i like it. Has that literary, preppy, nature-y feel that a lot of your names have.

I love Miles Everett--very handsome. Maybe a bit less daring than your other names/combos. I had Milo Everett on my list for a long time, but I actually think Miles Everett sounds better.
    Audrey Coraline | Esme Victoria | Fiona Hazel | Gwyneth Rosalie | Liv Cordelia | Maisie Bernadette | Madeleine Vesper | Margot Elspeth | Phoebe Matilda | Sylvie Marigold | Thea Rosemary | Zara Emmeline | Archer Leopold | Callum Wesley | Cato Benjamin | Emmett Jude | Griffin Wilder | Jasper Amias | Leo Vincent | Lucian Mateo | Milo Sebastian | Quentin Emrys | Rhys Donovan | Theo Everest

Thank you, Mischa and Emsky.
    Piers Lachlan Wilder
    Charlie Bennett Wolf
    Oliver Henry Birch
    Crispin Everett Gray
    Declan/Dexter Theodore August
    Sophie Elizabeth Fable
    Grace Margaret Birdie "Birdie"
    Emma Jane Magnolia
    Tilly Annabel Vesper or
    Lily Anne Vesper
    Nora Vivienne Azure

heart my son

I admit I didn't read your vintage boy thread, BUUUT I LOVE LOVE Beau Harding and Jack Wilder. I agree with Vblanch, you can use Wilde as a short option pairing with a longer surname. I think Beau Harding reminds me of the hardy boys from the books.
    Last edited by vespertinerose; May 1st, 2014 at 01:14 AM.