Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I knew a mother who used Laken as a middle for one son, and Laken as a first for her second son, A name of a lake as the third son's middle, and the State where the named lake was located as the last son's first name. Wilde could follow in that same concept.
    Tcc

Do you prefer Jack Wilder or Jack Wilde? - I like Jack Wilde. Jack Wilder (the name Wilder at all) makes me think of the name as a sentence, like Jack (is) Wilder. Or something like that.
    What are your thoughts on Beau Harding? I think this is cute. Like you said, I can see someone with this name running around as a kid and catching frogs.
    What are your thoughts about Scott? I really like the name Scott. It's classic, but not overdone.
    What are your thoughts about Keats? I don't really like the name Keats. No real reason, just don't like it much.
    What are your thoughts about Miles Everett? I like Miles Everett. I think it's sweet and romantic. But very different from all of the other choices.

I like jack wilder

But love love love beau Harding!! Would use it myself except already have a beau in the family!

Also like Beau Hardy!

Not a bit fan of the others but they work well together.
    Married to Adam John

Mummy to beautiful Noah Damian 27/11/2005

EDD #2 06/09/2014

Current faves

Boys: Eli, Oakley, Ari, Nate, Harley
    Girls: Indie, Marley, Hailey, Maya, Imogen, Miley