Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Could you check out these threads? I'll return the favor.
    Link
    Link

Rosemary Gloria ~ Petra Madeleine~ Lilith Seraphine
    Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys ~ Giles Edmund

Thanks for all the suggestions. I love most of the suggestions. I have so many names to add to my list and play around with.
    Southern Belles:
    Aurora Daisy

Audra Rose, Bridget Ivy, Calla Elizabeth, Celia Grace, Emilia Daisy, Georgia Eloise, Lorelei Anne, Lydia Violet, Mirabelle Jane, Rosalie Eden

Handsome Gents:
    Lincoln Gatsby

Abel Thackeray, Abram Sawyer, Everett Foster, Ezra Carver, Grayson Miles, Harrison Rhys, Hayes Alexander, Marshall Hugo, Nathaniel Elliot

Quote Originally Posted by larkub101 View Post
    Oh, yay! Another Waverly lover!
    The way I see miss Waverly is that, although some see it as masculine, I consider it more of a fairy-tale whimsical princess name, but more of a wild princess, not a frilly one. For this reason, I pair Waverly with other whimsical names like Araminta, Olympia, Aurora, Guinevere. However, if you wanted to embrace the strong, unisex, feel of the name, I would suggest (though these aren't all unisex) Hadley, Haven, Maeve, Magdalen, Brynn, Bellamy, Sage, and Skyler.

By the way, I really like the names in your signature. You've really balanced the unusual vs. normal dynamic between first and middle names.
    I agree. It's always felt like a princess name to me, probably because of the Princess Bride reference. And thank you!
    Southern Belles:
    Aurora Daisy

Audra Rose, Bridget Ivy, Calla Elizabeth, Celia Grace, Emilia Daisy, Georgia Eloise, Lorelei Anne, Lydia Violet, Mirabelle Jane, Rosalie Eden

Handsome Gents:
    Lincoln Gatsby

Abel Thackeray, Abram Sawyer, Everett Foster, Ezra Carver, Grayson Miles, Harrison Rhys, Hayes Alexander, Marshall Hugo, Nathaniel Elliot

"Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude