Results 21 to 25 of 69
April 30th, 2014 08:29 AM #21Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2014
There wasnt a new set of numbers, so I used names from a previous post.
1. Posy - I LOVE this name, but I prefer it as a nn.
7. Soledad - I think its interesting, but I cant see it on a child
9. Tinsley - Reminds me of tinsel on a tree
10. Trixie - I think this is more of a dogs name, or only a nn.
237-246 (You choose list)Top 10 Girls: Delphine *Elphi*, Octavia, Caroline, Zelda, Maia, Ruby, Lumina *Lumin*, Clarke, Mika, Rose
Top 10 Boys: Theodore *Theo*, Sebastian *Bas*, Clyde, Malachi *Kai*, Ezekiel *Zeke*, Leo, Russell, Castiel *Cas*, Oskar, Wesley
May 31st, 2014 11:31 PM #23ErinTeenberryJessamine ✿ Edith ✿ Aurelia ✿ Petra ✿ Niamh ✿ Yael ✿ Araminta ✿ Thea ✿ Manhattan *Mattie* ✿ CleoraGideon ☆ James *Jem* ☆ Fletcher ☆ Aris ☆ Kipling *Kip* ☆ Alby ☆ Theodore *Teddy* ☆ Crewe ☆ Pim ☆ Linus
May 31st, 2014 11:46 PM #25
1. Hattie - the only one I like, but I'm not a huge fan of nicknames ending in "ie" (or similar endings) as full names.
2. Cameron - better for a boy
3. Liana - okay
4. Emilie - I love Emily, but not this spelling
5. Erica - blah
9. Charleigh - really hate this spelling
10. Braylee - "Bray" in names reminds me of donkeys
Next poster: 771-780 U.S. list
May 31st, 2014 11:56 PM #27Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
771. Myra--I like this spelling of the name; very nice, feminine yet strong
773. Lisa--people still use this name?
775. Zariyah--not bad, but not my style
776. Adrienne--delicate and pretty
777. America--a very, very bold name to use, I think, but still cool
778. Emmalee--I don't typically go for alternative spellings, but this one I can live with
779. Zaniyah--strongly dislike
780. Celine--beautiful and classic
If I had to use any of these names for my own child, I would most likely go for Myra Celine.
Next poster: 100-110, either SS list or nameberry
June 1st, 2014 12:08 AM #29Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2014
This is a mixture of names I love and hate. I absolutely love Maxwell and Asher, their two of my favorite names. I'm fine with Alex, although I wouldn't use it because of the popularity of Alexander. I would never name my kid any of the other names.
The only one I would use for a first would be Lincoln. Maybe I'd use Bennett as a middle. I love Nicholas and Joshua, but they're way too popular. I wouldn't use any of the other names.
490-500 on the US list