Results 11 to 15 of 70
April 28th, 2014 12:45 PM #11
Marlee is more of a guilty pleasure of mine, I don't think I would actually use it. I like Aryanna, but prefer the Arianna spelling. I like Elyse more as a middle name. I don't really like the rest at all.
April 28th, 2014 10:28 PM #13
Lottie (Though this would have to be a nn for me - probably for Loretta)
Like to See on Someone Else's Kids:
Not a Fan:
35-44 (SS List)Top 20Silas/Cyrus~Gideon~Jasper~Mack(Cormac)~Callum
April 29th, 2014 07:21 AM #15
Audrey and Anna are beautiful classics. Allison, Sarah, Gabriella, and Alyssa are okay. I love the sound of Aaliyah but hate how it's spelled. Alexis is my least favourite Alex- name for girls (much prefer Alexandra or Alexa), and I've never liked Savannah or Nevaeh.
Next: 133 - 142 (SS list)
April 29th, 2014 08:01 AM #17Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
In real life, my girl's name could very well be Clara Laila. I really like these two names. Eleanor and Elena are nice, feminine, classy names. I don't really know wht to think of Isabel or Aliyah. I really don't like Vivian, Jessica, Rachel & Brooklynn (spelt like that).
751-760 (nb list)
April 29th, 2014 10:34 AM #19
1. Elara - Love the greek mythology reference and the fact it's a moon of Jupiter
2. Eira - I love the sound of this, and the fact it means 'snow'
3. Emme - Can you tell I like 'E' names for girls?
4. Odessa - I'm not usually the biggest fan of place names, but I think an O name like this is a good alternative to Ophelia and I actually really like it
7. Harley - I went to school with a girl named Harley so to me it doesn't really seem like a boy's name and I like it on girls
8. Leona - Nothing wrong with it - I'm just not crazy about it for some reason
9. Adalyn - '-lyn' names aren't really my thing
626-635 (nb list)╔══════════════╗
☆ Sophie ☆
Lorelai Violet - Louisa Mae - Clara Elizabeth - Verity Jane - Isla Genevieve
Dashiell Emmett - Theo Lucian - Leo Benjamin - Finley Cassius - Eli Oliver