Results 6 to 10 of 30
April 28th, 2014 11:38 PM #6
Like to See on Someone Else's Kids:
Calloway (I'm a big fan of the nn Cal though I'd use Callum to get to it.)
Cade (When I was young, I really liked the name Cade. That was before the Caden Epidemic tainted it for me.) :/
Not a Fan:
35-44 (SS List)Top 20Silas/Cyrus~Gideon~Jasper~Mack(Cormac)~Callum
April 29th, 2014 01:14 AM #8
I like Henry, Wyatt, Owen, and Eli. I wouldn't mind seeing Carter, Isaiah, or even Gavin on someone else's child, but I'd never consider using them myself. Jonathan seems dated. Brayden is just another -ayden/-aiden name.
Next: 49 - 58 (SS list)
April 29th, 2014 02:09 AM #10
1. Julian → I love this name! It's so handsome and Jules is the perfect nickname.
2. Cameron → This is awesome and very handsome too. I feel like it's common, but still fresh. Plus Cam is really handsome.
3. Jeremiah → This is very cute, and Remy would be such a sweet nickname.
4. Austin → I think this name is really cool! It would be an awesome middle name.
5. Levi → I like this name a lot, but I'd never use it.
6. Nicholas → I used to love this name until I recently met a Nick who I'm not incredibly fond of... I do love Nico though!
7. Aaron → Aaron is cute, but a little bland.
8. Brandon → I don't really like this one. It's very blah and kind of low class sounding.
9. Tyler → I've never seen the appeal in this name.
10. Angel → Nor this one. It's a word for a heavenly, winged, white being... not a man.
175 – 184 (Nameberry List)Louie ¤ Clement ¤ Malcolm ¤ Ralph
Sylvie ¤ Hermione ¤ Benedita ¤ Freya
April 29th, 2014 03:12 AM #12Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2014
I like Kenneth, Mark, Tanner, Harrison, and Ezra. I prefer Peyton for a middle name for a girl. I don't have opinions on the other names, to be honest.
One combo I would use would be Kenneth Mark, because Kenneth was one of my many great-uncles, and Mark is the name of two of my cousins, and the son of one of my cousins.
#350-359 (Nameberry list)
Last edited by naominy; April 29th, 2014 at 03:18 AM.
April 29th, 2014 03:56 AM #14
Phillip → An elegant but handsome name. Would like to see it used a bit more.
Corey → Not terrible but don't really like it.
Ali → A very feminine nickname, do not like on a boy especially as a full name.
Adan → Haven't heard of this before, but I'm not hating. A nice, fresh spin on Aidan and Daniel.
Dillon → I prefer the spelling Dylan but its a nice sounding name.
Arthur → I think Arthur is seen as old fashioned now but always be a classic to me.
Maverick → Interesting, don't know if I like yet.
Leon → LOVE! My favourite "Leo" name!
Brooks → I like it, fresh and more masculine than Brooklyn in these days.
Tristen → I like the TristAn ending better. I have bad associations with this name so I would never use it, but its not terrible sounding.
Next Poster: 410 - 419 (Nameberry list)Avia ♥ Leah ♥ Annabelle ♥ Grace ♥ Alyssa
Jacob • Noah • Joseph • Emerson • Elias