Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Names to go with Valentina?

Hey there! We're expecting our second little girl and we're stumped on her name.

With our first daughter, Valentina, we found a picture on google of what we kind of thought she would look like and it helped us with choosing her name. We did the same thing this time, however we still can't find that perfect first name!

What do you think this little girl looks like? http://shechive.files.wordpress.com/...ds-4.jpg?w=499

We're still going back and forth on two middle names, Kesa (mother-in-law's maiden name) and Sirvard (my mother's name) if that helps at all!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by milamomma View Post
    Hey there! We're expecting our second little girl and we're stumped on her name.

With our first daughter, Valentina, we found a picture on google of what we kind of thought she would look like and it helped us with choosing her name. We did the same thing this time, however we still can't find that perfect first name!

What do you think this little girl looks like? http://shechive.files.wordpress.com/...ds-4.jpg?w=499

We're still going back and forth on two middle names, Kesa (mother-in-law's maiden name) and Sirvard (my mother's name) if that helps at all!

Thanks!
    Valentina is a lovely name!

Suggestions:
    Liliana ~ Valentina & Liliana Sirvard
    Frederica ~ Valentina & Frederica Sirvard
    Heloise ~ Valentina & Heloise Kesa
    Alessandra ~ Valentina & Alessandra Sirvard
    Arabelle ~ Valentina & Arabelle Kesa
    Leonore ~ Valentina & Leonore Kesa
    Gabriella ~ Valentina & Gabriella Sirvard
    Giselle ~ Valentina & Giselle Kesa
    Francesca ~ Valentina & Francesca Sirvard
    Scarlett ~ Valentina & Scarlett Kesa
    Noelle ~ Valentina & Noelle Kesa
    Lysandra ~ Valentina & Lysandra Sirvard

: )

With Valentina.. I love Giuliana, Sofia, Angelina, Arianna, Adrianna, Gabriella, Savannah, & Alessandra.

Sorry cant access your link!

Quote Originally Posted by milamomma View Post

Thanks!
    I love Valentina and I would recommend :
    Valentina & Raphaella -nn. Ella or Raphia, Raphaella Sirvard sound lovely!
    Valentina & Capucine Sirvard
    Valentina & Richenza Sirvard
    Valentina & Constanza Sirvard
    Valentina & Leonie Kesa Marie

Congrats and Best wishes :-)
    Last edited by vespertinerose; April 27th, 2014 at 05:14 PM.

Valentina & Penelope was the first thing that came to my mind.
    Polly

Ophelia "Ellie" | Penelope "Peppi" | Rose "Rosie"

August | Elliott "Otti" | Theo