A future sibling ...

Not pregnant.... and not TTC.....yet!. Just wondering : what names would you consider (both boy and girl) to go with big sister Poppy Kate and big brother Lennox Jacob? For girls I love Elke, Clementine, Olive, Iris or Imogen. Boys are much harder!
    Last edited by mmpdough; January 14th, 2017 at 07:19 PM.

Your list is wonderful! I like all your choices...
    I absolutely love love Olive! Gorgeous!!! A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.
    The olive tree is just beautiful and I love the meaning behind it...the Olive tree is a symbol of peace, success, and abundance...grow and flourish in rocky soils where other plants cannot and I love the vintage, spunky, nature vibe to the name. It's so charming. I think it's a name that is so sweet for a child and beautiful for an adult.
    Poppy and Olive is a wonderful sibset and goes well with Lennox.

For boys some ideas:
    Roman
    Dashiell
    Atticus
    Wren
    Briggs
    Leopold
    Leonardo
    Romeo
    Atlas
    Archer

Quote Originally Posted by w12 View Post
    Your list is wonderful! I like all your choices...
    I absolutely love love Olive! Gorgeous!!! A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.
    The olive tree is just beautiful and I love the meaning behind it...the Olive tree is a symbol of peace, success, and abundance...grow and flourish in rocky soils where other plants cannot and I love the vintage, spunky, nature vibe to the name. It's so charming. I think it's a name that is so sweet for a child and beautiful for an adult.
    Poppy and Olive is a wonderful sibset and goes well with Lennox.

For boys some ideas:
    Roman
    Dashiell
    Atticus
    Wren
    Briggs
    Leopold
    Leonardo
    Romeo
    Atlas
    Archer
    Thank you! I agree, I love the symbolism behind the name Olive, as well as the sound of it. It is my favourite and I absolutely had my heart set on it if my son was a girl. My husband isn't quite as keen on it though...

Funny you should put Archer because my husband really wanted to call our son Archie. When we had our daughter, if she was a boy she would have been Archie. We know so many people with little Archie's now that I am not sure we could do it!

I do like Atticus but my husvand definItaly doesn't haha! Thanks so much for your input.

Thanks so much! I do love those three girl choices too. Out of the boy list I do like the sound of Jude and I know my husband likes Arlo!