Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sister for Nathan and Ethan?

Hubby and I are having the hardest time picking a first name for our girl due in September!. Her brothers' names are Nathan and Ethan. Her middle name is Rae-Anne. We are not really looking for any name that rhymes with Nathan and Ethan, or that ends in "N". We want something a little more original this time. I am partial to names that end in "A" but I will consider just about anything right now! We seem to be stuck and just need some fresh minds to weigh in

Gwendolyn Mae... Meredith Jane. ... Josephine Claire...Catherine Esme... Evelyn Grace ** Arlo Grant ... Drew Thomas ... Eli James ... Owen Vincent... Jay Theodore

Here are some names that sound light and happy for sister for Nathan and Ethan. I favor a two syllable name to help tie her name to her brothers' names a bit.

Opal Rae-Anne
    Hadley Rae-Anne
    Maeva Rae-Anne
    Zoey Rae-Anne
    Navy Rae-Anne
    Harper Rae-Anne
    Cambryn Rae-Anne
    Sammi Rae-Anne
    Lola Rae-Anne
    Braelynne Rae-Anne
    Marlowe Rae-Anne
    Chrissy Rae-Anne

Mary Thérèse - Elizabeth Jane - Catherine Lucy - Margaret Cecily - Anne Bernadette - Genevieve Agnes
    Joseph Augustine - Peter Ambrose - John Paul Maximilian - James Benedict - Nicholas Arthur - Timothy Ignatius

Lydia | Helen | Beatrice
    Eugene | Patrick | Gregory
    Just collecting for someday...