Names Searched Right Now:

A Brother For Jameson

Jem was completely unplanned. My husband and I have been married almost 2 years now, and were planning on waiting a few more to have kids, when our lives were more stable and we had done some travel. Jem was our little surprise! My pregnancy and his birth (11 hours of labor) were uncomplicated and fairly , dare I say, 'easy.' He is such a sweet little thing too. I have sworn up and down from the minute I found out I was pregnant, that he would be the only one. I am an only child, and see certain benefits to it. Then when I had PPD and felt like I was going absolutely insane, I decided DEFINITLEY no more. Add to that sleepl deprivation and it sealed the deal. But now that Jem is getting close to being 2 months old, hitting mile stones, and outgrowing his clothes at lightning speed, I can't imagine all these 'firsts' being my last!

Of course it would be a few more years. But am I absolutely insane?! I'm already thinking about names...

And on that note...

I am now open to suggestions for a sibling to Jameson!

I love Jameson (Jem) and Hawthorne (Hawk) for another boy. I think it sounds dashing ad adventurous, very Huckleberry Finn. Hubby would never go for it though lol.

Maebry Eloise o Emilia Sunday o Annabel Birdie
    Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Gray Everett
    -------- o -------- ~ o ~ -------- o --------

heart my son

No you aren't crazy! I think there is a reason women crave babies, but that's another (long) discussion for another day.

With Jameson, I like:

Griffin
    Emmett
    Walt
    Nathaniel
    Wyatt
    Harris

@lovemysweeties- hawk and Jem... Cool right?!

My husband LOVES Merrick but I'm not a huge fan.

@boyansgirl- I love Wyatt and Griffin but hubby doesn't lol