Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Twin boys in 5 weeks! Help!

I'm expecting twin identical boys in about 5 weeks. These are our first and we are having trouble picking two names.Thoughts on the following pair???

Wyatt Kacen
    Ledger Monroe

Last name Morris.

Congrats on your twins!

I don't mind Wyatt, although it sounds very cowboy to me. Perhaps that is a good thing to some people. I'm not familiar with the name Kacen, but I think you have more freedom in the middle name spot, so go for it if you like it. I can't get on board with Ledger, as it doesn't sound like a name to me. I think of Heath Ledger immediately, then a ledger like the accounting term. If you want to use a last name as a first name, I think Monroe sounds much better in the first name spot.

Best of luck to you and I hope you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!

Wyatt and Monroe would be a lot nicer than Wyatt and Ledger.

Hazel | Isla | Eleanor | Adele | Cora | Charlotte | Vivian | Zoe | Philippa | Aoife | Juliana | Florence | Rose | Eliza

William | Jack | Theodore | Finn | Declan | Alexander | Alfie | Holden | Ezra | Peter | Benjamin | Felix | Zane | Edmund

Love Wyatt! Sorry, but Ledger is not good for me. With Wyatt, how about:

Jake
    Jack
    Max
    Adam
    Evan
    Owen
    Brady
    Sam
    Nathan
    William
    Zeke

Other suggestions?

Thanks for your input everyone! At one point we liked Weston and Wyatt and family seemed to fall in love with Wyatt. Now we are rethinking giving identical boys such similar names. We also liked Asa and Wyatt, but most people gave us flack about Asa. So we really need something to go with Wyatt. I wanted names that they wouldn't have several classmates to share with. Any suggestions are appreciated!