Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Rhys or Pierce?1

Which name do you prefer as a brother to Lucas...Rhys or Pierce? Also, we like the traditional spelling of Rhys but will it be a challenge in the US getting people to pronounce it correctly? We also love Finn (like everyone else) but I don't want him to be one of 5 Finns in school!

I have 3 sons, Owen, Rhys, and Finn. We live on the east coast if the US and the Rhys thing isn't a big deal. Of course some people don't know it but they easily remember once you explain it's like Reese. Obviously I like your taste in names! I love Pierce and for some reason I prefer Pierce with Lucas. Ironically, if his name was Luke I would say Rhys. I think I like the longer name and the fact it is so strong sounding. Pierce and Lucas sound so awesome together. Good luck!

I love both Rhys and Pierce. I slightly prefer Pierce with Lucas. I do not think the spelling of Rhys would be an issue.
    Maebry Eloise o Elle ? o Coralie Winter o ? ?
    Espen Rigby o Gray Everett o Brooks Wilder o Kai Lachlan
    ------------------- o ------------------- o --------------------

heart my son

Rhys! I don't care for Pierce.

I like Rhys with Lucas, but then Pierce is all verb to me!

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe