Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Macon

Question Macon

I really like this name but the fact that it rhymes with "Bacon" makes it lose some appeal. Is that the only thing you hear when you say the name?
    Happiest being Lulu's Mama
    My favorites are always changing and never "go together"
    Girls: Spencer. Clementine. Juliet. Selah. Mae-Claire. Brighton. Bellamy. Anouk. Oona. Holiday. Tallulah. Fifer. Delphine. Magnolia. Simone. Octavia. Chloe
    Boys: Teague, Nash, John, Dexter. Everett. Harrison. Knoll. Baylor. Cormac. Pierce. Crew. August. Dawson. Thayer. Fletcher. Hayes. Gibson. Reid. Anson. Foster

I think of Macon, GA.

I thought of Bacon o.O Which stinks because I actually like Macon!! A nice twist on Mason.

I pronounced it as Mason first so I thought of that
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

I think of Macon, Georgia too. It's mentioned a lot in Gone With the Wind, one of my favourite novels, which is probably why, since I've never been there or known anyone from there Not a fan of this as a name, it sounds rather harsh to me.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy