Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

All the N ending names you can think of.

Now that we have Miss. Evelyn Piper home my husband and I have been trying to think of a different option for little Miss. B. Her twin brother's name with be Jackson Zachariah Luke. Since all the siblings (Sebastian, Kaidan, Evelyn, and Jackson) have names that end with N we want her to have a name that ends in N as well.

Originally we had decided on Molly Evelyn Kenzli, which is no longer an option considering we used Evelyn.

Requirements are that her first name has to end with an N and she has to have 2 middle names, one of them being Molly or Kenzli.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

Mama to Sebastian, Kaidan, Evelyn, Britton, and Jackson

~*~**~*Larissa~*~**~*

Amaryllis Josephine Dove (Lilly) * Holiday Elizabeth Lux (Holly)

Phineas Orlando Jack (Finn) * Caspian Apollo Gray (Cash)

Tamsin/Tasmin
    Jordan
    Kaylynn
    Adelyn
    Anniston
    Rosalyn
    Eden
    Tanwen
    Tamaryn
    Jessalyn
    Quinn
    Gracen
    Roslyn
    Emalynn
    Madison
    Marilyn
    Shannon
    Elowen
    Roselyn
    Brynn

Since Evelyn is a pretty and girly name, I feel like her sister should be sweet too. I think Tamsin or Roselyn sound lovely with Evelyn. Tamsin Molly Kenzli is adorable!
    Sienna, Clara, Annalise, Lydia, Elara, Lila, Dakota, Leonie, Eisley, Perrie, Cleo, Emerie, Talia, Zara

Harrison, Koby, Blake, Chase, Everett, Calder, Ramsey, Flynn, Jay, Drew, Elliot, Gray, Miles, Reid, Ezra, Leo

Engaged to my best friend 27-03-2016
    TTC #1

Marian, Eden, Elin, Joan, Arden, Brynn, Lilian, Rowan, Tamsin, Quinn, Tegan, Gwendolen, Dawn, Auburn, Peyton, Rhiannon & Susan...

Well it was those I could think of, who didn't end in -lyn or -son... My favorite is Marian, I think it would be beautiful along with your other children.
    My future ladies:
    Lý, Matilda, Lydia, Píl, Elsa, Anja, Lovisa, Flykra, Annalisa, Elisabeth & Ró

My future gentlemen:
    Ravnur, Oskar, Ùlvur & Linus