Names Searched Right Now:

Names for family of vampires?

Hello. I'm new around here, and I'm currently in the process of writing a supernatural fantasy story that has just a little pinch of black comedy in it. Anyways, I've got names for most of my characters, but I'm still stuck on a few of my vampires' names.
    Here's what I've got so far:
    Nicholas
    Liliana
    Thomas
    Isabelle
    James
    Alina
    Leonard
    Viktor
    Rosalie
    Gwendolen
    Elizabeth (who, though it's not really relevant, is actually a witch, being Thomas's wife. Gwendolen is their half-breed baby)
    I need ideas for middle names-preferably ones that seem cool and old fashioned but not too 'vampy'. There's only one full name I'm set on-Gwendolen Cordelia. Does that flow well? Also, if you think there's any names I should change, suggestions for that would also be helpful.

Surname is Ravenstone. If you think that that's cheesy/cliché or whatever and have a better idea, that would also be helpful.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by alixf98; April 24th, 2014 at 04:11 PM.

Current Favorites
    August - Daniel - Erik - Heath - Leo - Ronan
    Eve - Fiona - Johanna - Lana - Lena - Sally

Yes, they're all related. Thanks. Of your suggestions, I think my favorite is Rosalie Maeve

Hello. I'm new around here, and I'm currently in the process of writing a supernatural fantasy story that has just a little pinch of black comedy in it. Anyways, I've got names for most of my characters, but I'm still stuck on a few of my vampires' names.
    Here's what I've got so far:
    Nicholas
    Liliana Guinevere, Pearl, Peridot, Petra, Pilar, Serafina, Lucia, Salem, Saskia, Severine
    Thomas Thaddeus, Edmund, Valentine, Benedict, Ezra, Jebediah, Demetrius
    Isabelle Quintine, Amity, Millicent, Natalia, Elena, Oliana, Ottoline, Orphea, Artemis
    James Amadeus, Duncan, Eliot, Fabian, Dorian, Dominic, Livingston, Paddington
    Alina Sapphira, Honora, Ivy, Isadora, Tatiana, Lileas, Cressida, Delphine, Ameline
    Leonard Ephraim, Othello, Cassio, Iago, Maximus, Napoleon, Obadiah, Judas, Odysseus
    Viktor Latham, Lawrence, Lemuel, Lysander, Paladin, Vladimir, Octavio, Romulus
    Rosalie Apolline, Estrella, Lucienne, Isolde, Paloma, Jessamine, Jocasta, Josephine
    Gwendolen Cordelia
    Elizabeth Arabelle, Allegra, Kerensa, Atalanta, Margery, Mare, Lupe, Maude, Mercy

Do you now have two accounts? If so, that isn't allowed on Nameberry. I can amend your old account to refer to the new one in it's signature if you like?

Also, try using the forms in the help section stickied near the top of the forum. You'll get better help that way.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.