Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Bria Aurelie

Bria Aurelie

What do you think of the combo Bria Aurelie (bre-ah ah-ray-ley)? Do you feel its to A heavy? What about with the last name Anderson?

How does it go with potential brother Noah Rupert?

Can you think of a different middle name that flows well and honours my mom Laurie Ann

Bria _____ Anderson

TIA
    IM A NURSE!!
    <3 Jesse's Girl <3
    Top Names
    Noah Rupert / Cole Russell
    Bria Aurelie / Ruby??

<3 Wedding Date <3
    <3 10.17.2015 <3

Bria Auralie is very pretty! It's a little alliterative with your last name but sounds very nice altogether!
    You can call me Abby
    Competitive dancer, hopeful writer, sophomore in high school, and most importantly, name obsessed

Dreaming of a future little...
    Miss Lila Romilly or Maeve Tallulah or Moira Seraphine or Sadie Calypso or Iris Magdelen
    Mister Carter Jameson or Jasper Elias or Leo Xavier or Archer Murray or Torin Matthias

limits, like fear, are often just an illusion

Bria Aurelie is one of those names that I appreciate but do not particularly like. Bria is simple and sweet, just not my style. I know a Bria pretty well, though, and she is super sweet so that, coupled with the fact that my best friend's name is Bree, softens me to the name a bit. Aurelie is also gentle and pretty. I like the flow of the combo, however, not with Anderson. I'm not big on alliteration.

Bria Leisel Anderson has a nice feel to it and honors Laurie Ann sufficiently, I feel.
    Ashley l Christian l Journalist

Lorelei Anne, Hermione Iris, Rosalind Cora

Phineas Reid

Quote Originally Posted by acoker95 View Post
    Bria Aurelie is one of those names that I appreciate but do not particularly like. Bria is simple and sweet, just not my style. I know a Bria pretty well, though, and she is super sweet so that, coupled with the fact that my best friend's name is Bree, softens me to the name a bit. Aurelie is also gentle and pretty. I like the flow of the combo, however, not with Anderson. I'm not big on alliteration.

Bria Leisel Anderson has a nice feel to it and honors Laurie Ann sufficiently, I feel.
    I don't think my fiancé would like Leisel, Im surprised he okayed Aurelie
    IM A NURSE!!
    <3 Jesse's Girl <3
    Top Names
    Noah Rupert / Cole Russell
    Bria Aurelie / Ruby??

<3 Wedding Date <3
    <3 10.17.2015 <3