Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Bria Aurelie

Bria Aurelie

What do you think of the combo Bria Aurelie (bre-ah ah-ray-ley)? Do you feel its to A heavy? What about with the last name Anderson?

How does it go with potential brother Noah Rupert?

Can you think of a different middle name that flows well and honours my mom Laurie Ann

Bria _____ Anderson

TIA
    Nursing Student- class of 2014, 4 down! 1 to go...
    <3 Jesse's Girl <3
    Top Names
    Noah Rupert
    Bria Aurelie

<3 Wedding Date <3
    <3 10.17.2015 <3

Bria Auralie is very pretty! It's a little alliterative with your last name but sounds very nice altogether!
    Abby
    Competitive dancer, hopeful writer, sophomore in high school, and most importantly, name obsessed.

Bows: Adair Elowen ~ Adalyn Faith ~ Iris Magdelen ~ Lila Romilly ~ Leonor Violet ~ Maeve Tallulah ~ Moira Seraphine ~ Sadie Caroline

Beaus: Archer Murray ~ Carter Jameson ~ Jasper Elias ~ Leo Finnegan ~ Nolan Christopher ~ Ronan August ~ Ryder Matthias ~ Torin Memphis

anything is possible from fifth position

Bria Aurelie is one of those names that I appreciate but do not particularly like. Bria is simple and sweet, just not my style. I know a Bria pretty well, though, and she is super sweet so that, coupled with the fact that my best friend's name is Bree, softens me to the name a bit. Aurelie is also gentle and pretty. I like the flow of the combo, however, not with Anderson. I'm not big on alliteration.

Bria Leisel Anderson has a nice feel to it and honors Laurie Ann sufficiently, I feel.
    Ashley l Christian l Journalist

Lorelei Anne, Hermione Iris, Rosalind Cora

Phineas Reid

Quote Originally Posted by acoker95 View Post
    Bria Aurelie is one of those names that I appreciate but do not particularly like. Bria is simple and sweet, just not my style. I know a Bria pretty well, though, and she is super sweet so that, coupled with the fact that my best friend's name is Bree, softens me to the name a bit. Aurelie is also gentle and pretty. I like the flow of the combo, however, not with Anderson. I'm not big on alliteration.

Bria Leisel Anderson has a nice feel to it and honors Laurie Ann sufficiently, I feel.
    I don't think my fiancé would like Leisel, Im surprised he okayed Aurelie
    Nursing Student- class of 2014, 4 down! 1 to go...
    <3 Jesse's Girl <3
    Top Names
    Noah Rupert
    Bria Aurelie

<3 Wedding Date <3
    <3 10.17.2015 <3