Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bellatrix, Echo and Adelaide

Future Little Prince
    Isaac - Solomon - Barnaby - Atticus - Ezekiel - Augustin - River - Jacoby - Castiel - Xavier

Future Little Princess
    Florentina - Matilda - Theodora - Evangeline - Beatrix - Olwen - Jovi - Seraphina - Maeve - Clementine

Echo Persephone Clara is my favourite. I like Persephone Clara or Clara Persephone as a combo too.

I also like Adelaide Olivia Seren

Beatrix Cecelia Ruby would be nice too.
    Loving: Lilith Delphine, Daphne Elisabeth, Eleanor Lilac and my GP Amaryllis Clio
    William Dougal, Rupert Theodore and my GP Augustin Sage

Celestia, Opal, Agatha, Mabel, Delphine, Lilith, Magnolia, Eleanor, Olympia, Harriet, Daphne, Nora, Tabitha, Lilac, Saffron, Wilhelmina, Clio, Amaryllis
    Vaughn, Sterling, Samson, Sage, Rupert, Hugo, August, Stellan, Dougal, Sydney, Theodore, William

I really like all three! I think Adelaide Seren Olivia is gorgeous (although I prefer the look of Adelaide Olivia Seren...). For Bellatrix, I like Bellatrix Amelia Ruby or Bellatrix Cecilia Ruby the best. If Amelia was Emilia or Aurelia, that would get my vote, but I'm just not the biggest Amelia fan, sorry, Liz. Echo Persephone is a bit too much Greek mythology for me, but I do like the options of Violet, Clara, and Wren following it. What about something like Echo Violet Persephone? Or Echo Violet Penelope?
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

Echo and Persephone are too gloomy for me. Echo was cursed to only repeat what others say and faded away until the echo of her voice was the only thing left, and Persephone was raped, abducted and forced to spend half the year in the underworld. I do love Persephone, myth and name, but maybe throw something lighter and more cheerful in? Penelope (as Ash suggested), Psyche, Eos (I know she was cursed to be in love all the time, but still not that bad), Elysia (elysian mysteries), Eirene, Asteria, Phoebe? I would choose the Wren combo if I had to.

I like Bellatrix Cecilia Ruby very much.
    Last edited by ottilie; January 13th, 2013 at 08:28 PM. Reason: spelling...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I wouldn't pair Bellatrix with Fluer, that's a whole lotta Harry Potter, even for me. I love Bellatrix Cecilia Ruby, Echo Persephone Clara and Adelaide Seren Olivia is beautiful!