Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I love Betsy, but I'm not a fan of nickname names. I'd go for Elizabeth nn Betsy. I love Kate, May and Hope as a middles. Don't really like Zinnia, the flowers are kind of showy to me and I don't much care for the sound of it. Liberty is like too much...flag waving I guess. Rena Arwen is pretty. How do you want it pronounced? ray-na or ree-na?

I changed it up a bit.

Betsy Kate stays. (Kate is a name to me.)
    Rena Arwen stays.
    I might change it to Liberty May and Zinnia Hope.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxandra View Post
    I love Betsy, but I'm not a fan of nickname names. I'd go for Elizabeth nn Betsy. I love Kate, May and Hope as a middles. Don't really like Zinnia, the flowers are kind of showy to me and I don't much care for the sound of it. Liberty is like too much...flag waving I guess. Rena Arwen is pretty. How do you want it pronounced? ray-na or ree-na?

Ya know, I'm not really sure.... In my head I pronounce it Ree-na. Maybe a small mix of both?

Betsy Kate - I love it! Elizabeth Kate would work too, but I like Betsy on its own.
    Zinnia May - My favourite of your four picks.
    Liberty Hope - I like both names, but using them together is a bit noun-heavy, like you're trying to make a big statement with someone's name.
    Rena Arwen - I love Arwen, but Rena makes me think of kidneys (renal). I also don't like the two "a" sounds back-to-back.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

I tweaked them to suit my style...not into cutesy names...

Elisabetta Catarina
    Zelda Jane
    no hope for Liberty...sorry
    Irena Arden