Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Talking Fifteen names left

Hey again everyone! I'm sure you're probably all sick of me already however I was able to speak to my husband at length about girl names and it was actually very productive! We were able to agree on fifteen names we both really like and could see us with!

From those fifteen names, which do you think sounds best with our last name (it's pronounced Seen) and will age the best?

You guys are awesome! Thank you!

Adelaide
    Ariana
    Ariella
    Audrey
    Bridget
    Charlotte
    Emmeline
    Felicity
    Laurel
    Lilia
    Lillian
    Lola
    Matilda
    Ruby
    Violet

(P.S. for those that saw and commented on my first thread, I haven't talked to my husband about his mother yet nor have I said anything to her (thankfully, I didn't have to see her today) however if she continues I'll tell him)

Edit; we haven't discussed middle names in depth, so please hold off on middle name ideas. It's going to be a whole new battle so we'd rather get set on 3 or so names before getting into that!
    Last edited by alextimes2; April 21st, 2014 at 10:00 PM.

So happy to hear that you had a productive baby name talk. My top 5 for you would be Lilia, Lillian, Emmeline, Charlotte, and Ariana.
    Maebry Eloise o Emilia Sunday o Annabel Birdie
    Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Gray Everett
    -------- o -------- ~ o ~ -------- o --------

heart my son

It's great that you both agree on so many names! My top five favorites from the list (honestly, with the exception of possibly Lola, I think they all age seamlessly!):

Ariana/Ariella
    Charlotte
    Emmeline
    Lillian/Lilia
    Violet

I love Audrey and Felicity just as much, but I definitely prefer them as mns, rather than fns. I think Ariella Audrey/Ariana Audrey, Violet Felicity, Charlotte Audrey, Emmeline Felicity, etc., are darling!

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I read them over with your LN, and I didn't see any issues. So just go with whatever you like!
    My favourites are:
    Ariella
    Bridget - A name I've been really liking lately.
    Charlotte
    Lilia
    Matilda
    Violet

One thing to consider is FN & LN ending in -n. Lillian Seen might be a bit n heavy.
    Isla, Sadie, Neva, Thalia, Leora, Kayla, Maeve, Flora, Aria & Tessa
    Noah, Henry, Ronan, Wyatt, August, Caleb, Grant, Charlie, Flynn & Alfie