Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Eliza Jane definitely reminds me of Pride and Prejudice (Elizabeth & Jane), but Eliza has a certain charm to it that I really like. I think it works well with both Lilia Rose, and Story Anneliese, mostly because Eliza has so much character, so it matches up with both names. But I do agree with the pp that Story Anneliese is quite long in comparison with the other names as full names.
    Wholock | Historian | Biochemist | Single Pringle | Teenberry (16)
    Hoping to be a mummy in the future. Dreaming of...
    Caspian Sherlock Walter, Phoenix Arthur Blaise, Ptolemy Alexander Remus, Horatio Albert Louis ✦
    Mister Men

Pandora, Georgiana, Lyra, Fae, Clara, Hermione, Alexandria, Evanthe, Persephone, Beatrix
    Little Misses

Please click here to help me decide on some combos. Thanks! Refresh if you get an error message.

Omgoodness, Jean, can I just say how excited I am that Addison's on your boys' list?! (Wait, that is your boys' list, isn't it?)

As for Eliza Jane--I think it's so spunky and girly and adventurous--I really love it! I remember there used to be an Eliza Jane at my high school. She was there before I got there, but she was friends with a lot of the people that were still there when I got there, so she was only a couple grades ahead of me. I don't really know what her personality was, but she always seemed to wear it well. I would love to meet a little Eliza Jane.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Eva + Catherine + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory
    Zoe + Adeline + Felicity + Isla + Aurora + Ella + Kaia + Audrey + Carolina + Leona
    Schuyler + Judah + Atticus + Boaz + Emerson + Thomas + Larkin + Dashiell + River + Rowan

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    Omgoodness, Jean, can I just say how excited I am that Addison's on your boys' list?! (Wait, that is your boys' list, isn't it?)
    LOL I have loved Addison, for a boy, for a long time. Many people feel it has gone to the girls but so far I have only met one Addison and HE was a boy. A rough and tumble, sports playing boy (he was on my son's baseball team among other sports). Trouble is I love, love Emerson also. I do not have issues with siblings sharing a beginning or ending letter but sharing a SON ending might be a bit too much.
    Piers Lachlan o Charlie Hawthorne o Jack Wilder
    Sophie ? o Emma ? o Isabel ?

crushing on - Maebry Eloise and Coralie Winter
    GP - Wilder Thackeray and Story Anneliese
    -------- o -------- ~ o ~ -------- o --------

heart my son

I can hear what many of you are saying. One of my concerns is that I felt it was a little simple (for lack of better wording) than many of my others. Some family and friends have also brought up it sounds a bit like a hillbilly name. I do not agree with that but do feel it has a very deep south sound. I need to keep thinking on it and hearing more opinions.

Anneliese we are pronouncing as a-nə-LEES. Story Anneliese is very special to us and several family members. There is a story behind Story. Anneliese is a combination name of Anne and Liese, Liese being a diminutive of Elisabeth. My late sister was Elizabeth Anne.

I love the flow of Sofie Wren just as much as Story Anneliese and Lilia Rose but Story and Sofie are very similar in sound.
    Piers Lachlan o Charlie Hawthorne o Jack Wilder
    Sophie ? o Emma ? o Isabel ?

crushing on - Maebry Eloise and Coralie Winter
    GP - Wilder Thackeray and Story Anneliese
    -------- o -------- ~ o ~ -------- o --------

heart my son

I think Eliza Jane has tons of spunk! It's fun & easy to say together. Eliza is a great name & goes really well with your other combinations. I esp think Eliza Jane & Sofie Wren are incredible together! Story Anneliese is also great. Love the family significance it has for you, makes it even more special.
    Mamma to sweet, spunky Naomi Jean
    & precious Ruby Magnolia