Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Blair?

Blair?

Sister for Bria: Hpw do you like Blair? Prefer alt spelling variation? Is it TOO trendy? Is it too masculine? We didn't mean a B sibset -- how do you feel abt the names together?

TIA!

I think Blair is sort of over, as far as trendiness goes. Have you considered Adair? Same vibe, avoids the matchy "B" theme, and is still uncommon enough to be very cool.
    Lilibeth Pearl - Odette Lysandra - Allegra Snow - Zinnia Ophélie - Hera Magdalen
    Emery Lawrence - Viggo Augusten - Johan Irving - Anders Maël - Jules Quincy - Magnus Luther

I quite like Blair (it was on the list for our first daughter) and I know a darling girl named Jamie-Blair.

But I don't think Bria and Blair are good as a sibset though, they're a tad to similar I think.

And I second rlinden's suggestion of Adair
    Mother to darling Mika Felicia and expecting another princess in August

Iris GenevieveAya CelineCelia MadeleineLeah IsobelFreya ImogenCleo Amabel
    Viva TamsinNina KeslinNoa MadeleineHera VivienneTesla JosephineThessaly June

I think it's a bit similar with the 'b' sound beginning, and Blair feels like a boy's name to me, while Bria is decidedly feminine. I'm always a bit cautious of starting a 'b' sibset, and then having the third one 'left out' as well. Do you like Claire?

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe

Quote Originally Posted by ciottolo View Post
    I think it's a bit similar with the 'b' sound beginning, and Blair feels like a boy's name to me, while Bria is decidedly feminine. I'm always a bit cautious of starting a 'b' sibset, and then having the third one 'left out' as well. Do you like Claire?
    Actually we came up w Blair to replace Claire on our list. Claire is far too common for my taste. But DH likes the daddy nickname 'Claire Bear' so we now have Blair in to give him his nn and to give me unique-ness.