• Pierce Brenner

8 25.81%
  • Declan Brenner

15 48.39%
  • Hayes Brenner

3 9.68%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Please choose for me!

We are less than a month away and STILL can't commit to a name for brother to Lucas. Our last name is a lot like Brenner. Which one do you like best?

Beckett Brenner
    Pierce Brenner
    Declan Brenner
    Hayes Brenner

I think Lucas sounds best with either Beckett or Declan. I would go with Beckett, personally.
    - Em
    Jameson Lewis - October 11th, 2014
    Ronan Charles | Asher Heath
    Lorelei Ruby | Hazel Marian | Nadia Laurel

Thank you! I am having the hardest time here! If our last name weren't such a mouthful I would pick Beckett in a heartbeat..that has been my only hesitation!

I voted for Pierce. I think it's super cool and definitely a match for Lucas (even if it's not matched).
    Beckett Brenner is a bit too much for me even though Lucas and Beckett sound nice together.
    Declan is just not a name I'm fond of and neither is Hayes. The former being too modern sounding for my taste, the latter doesn't have much of a personality.
    Ophelia Rosalind Clara | Elliott Caspar Frederick

Flora Eloise Cordelia + Theo Kasimir Edmund

? Aurora Fleur Juliet/te + Penelope Lucy Aurelia ?

I honestly cannot choose. I love Beckett (although I slightly prefer Bennett), Pierce (although I prefer the softer sounding Piers), Declan, and Hayes. I think they all sound wonderful with Lucas. I think I would put them in this order; Lucas and Declan, Lucas and Pierce, Lucas and Hayes, Lucas and Beckett. I think you should take all four names to the hospital with you and wait to see his sweet little face before you decide.
    Maebry Eloise o Emilia Sunday o Annabel Birdie
    Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Gray Everett
    -------- o -------- ~ o ~ -------- o --------

heart my son