Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

______ nickname Billie?

I adore Sibylla nn Billie, but I'm wondering if there are any alternatives that use Billie as a nickname? Except any other variation of Sibyl, and not Wilhelmina.

Somebody a while ago suggested that Amelia nn Billie (with the logic that Amelia=Millie=Billie just like Margaret=Meggy=Peggy if you see what I mean). I rarely like overstretched or non-traditional nicknames but could this work?

Thank you! I'd love some suggestions x

(I love Billie on it's own but in all honesty I could never use 'just Billie'. It's gorgeous and super adorable and such a perfect name with a great history, but my style is way more elaborate)
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

(just boosting this, it slipped off the front page)
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

I agree that Billie could be a nn for Amelia. I've also heard Billie as a nn for Elizabeth/Elisabeth, and I supposed many names with a B in it could have Billie as a nn I think Billie is such an adorable nickname.

They're not my favorite names in the world, but I think Abilene/Abilena or Jubilee could work.
    Top 20
    Silas/Cyrus~Gideon~Jasper~Mack(Cormac)~Callum
    Gus(August)~Abram(Abraham)~Everett~Langston~Jed/Jeb(Jedidiah/Jebediah)
    Rafferty~Leo(Leander)~Tobin~Archie(Archer)~Ike(Mic ah)
    Dexter~Remy(Jeremiah)~Ezra~Raleigh~Linc(Lincoln)

Willa(Wilhelmina)~Selah~Lettie(Arletta)~Romy(Rosem ary)~Cora(Coretta)
    Cecelia/Celia~Calla(Calista)~Nola(Magnolia)~Winnie(Winola) ~Maeve
    Rosalie~Maisy~Tilly(Matilda)~Ada(Adelaide)~Junie(J uniper)
    Nova(November)~Tess(Teresa)~Zara~Hazel~Iris

formerly chrbaker

Oh, I've been thinking about ways to get Billie just recently! I adore Sybil, but for some reason I can't imagine ever using it. I did some research and found a few options:

Abilene
    Nabila
    Jubilee

...but I'd love to see what others come up with.

I think Billie could work as a nickname for Amelia, but you'd probably have to explain how you got it at times.
    polina
    eighteen
    french/russian/swedish
    living in st. petersburg, russia
    university sophomore

clementine ・ jemima ・ harriet ・ mabel
    felix ・ sebastian ・ milo ・ oliver