Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Off your list, I would say Heidi and Clara. But, the name that jumps to my mind as perfect with Heidi (and it's already been suggested) is Margo. Heidi and Margo have a similar vibe without being too similar. Heidi could go with something like Gwyneth, as well, maybe?

I really think that with Prescott, Theodore, and Gideon, names off your list like Delilah, Cora, Clara, etc. go perfectly. Something like Agnes and Cora would be darling, and Cora Prudence is beautiful. Agnes Adelaide (or Adelheid) could get your Heidi in there, too...
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

Clara, Petra and India go nicely with Heidi.
    Tasha. 21. Brit. Name Geek.

Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Ice Cream!

Rosemary Gloria ~ Lilith Seraphine ~ Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys

Another that just popped into my mind is Lorna. Heidi and Lorna. Nobody ever uses Lorna! It's so pretty. Or Laurel?
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

I love Lorna too!