Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

3 choices-not happy!

I REALLY REALLY have an attraction for lavish and frilly names for the girls, but when I look at the boys names, I don't know, I just go blank. Choosing the girls names, it just seem soo easy and much more fun than the boys. Outside of my husband impute on name(haytham-so-so imho).... So far I only like 3 names. I'm not for certain if they are good choices. So here they are:

Boris Faramond- boris needed umph!
    Faramond or Faramir- by itself-stand alone name?
    Beresford- I like the idea of Bear as a nickname, Its an odd nickname but endearing.
    :-)

Help, tell me your honest opinion, please feel free to give suggestions. Something has got to catch my eye and give me that giddy feeling of " That is it. That is the Name."
    Thank You!
    Last edited by vespertinerose; April 18th, 2014 at 11:06 PM.

Some Suggestions
    Arthur
    Tristan
    Leopold
    Frederick
    Viggo

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

To be perfectly honest: Boris reminds me of "bore" and a circus bear, for some reason {maybe childhood cartoon or story?}; Faramond sounds like you're trying way too hard, as well as Beresford {thought the latter could make a nice middle}. Here are some suggestions, hopefully you'll find something that you like:

From Haytham and Beresford:

Bainbridge
    Bellamy*
    Blakely
    Blanford
    Boswell
    Bradshaw/Bradbury
    Bramwell
    Carlisle*
    Coleridge
    Denham
    Edmund/Esmond*
    Ellsworth
    Everard*
    Fairbanks/Fairfax
    Hawthorne*
    Hayward
    Ives
    Keats*
    Langley/Langston/Langdon
    Pascal
    Pearce/Pierce/Piers*
    Ransom
    Thackeray
    Tristram

From Faramond:

Absalon*
    Algernon
    Barthélemy/Bartholome
    Beauchamp/Beauregard
    Bernon
    Claudian
    Colombain*
    Desmond*
    Gaspard
    Gaetan
    Laramie*
    Montague
    Percival
    Rainier

The ones starred I particularly like for you. Good luck finding the name!
    Jude Marius-Raphael Benedict-Charles Dominic-William Christian-Damian Joachim

Genevieve Reine-Caterina Lourdes-Madeleine Neve

Honor-Emilia-Afton-Maeve-Hermione-Balthasar-Noel-Arthur-Percy-Leonard

You caught my attention!
    I like Branagan, Calder, Ferdinand, Archer/Arthur, Caspian, Bertram, Augustus, Alistair, Thaddeus, Tavish, Hektor (really like this one but won't work with our sn :cry, and Bramwell. Thank You for your suggestions, I'm going to mull them over. I have such a boring odd sn, and not everything flows with it. Thus, making this difficult, because evrything I like blends.. But you have great taste. :-)

What combinations would you put together with Faramond or Boris?