Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lena Isabel

Lena Isabel is quite nice but I actually prefer Isabelll Lena.

Some other combos with Lena as a first are

Lena Roxanne
    Lena Willow / Wilhelmina
    Lena Henrietta
    Lena Beatrice
    Lena Matilda
    Lena Daphne
    Lena Anastasia
    Lena Arabella
    Lena Constance

Hope I helped! :-)

" She is a mess of gorgeous chaos & you can see it in her eyes "

A teen trying to create something new for her , dark , mad and totally unpleasant .

Cordelia ~ Ariadne ~ Psyche ~ Ophelia ~ Elektra ~ Persephone ~ Andromeda ~ Policheni .
    Prometheus ~ Lykon ~ Leonidas ~ Maximus ~ Icarus ~ Hades ~ Orpheus.

I pronounce Lena LAY-nuh, and think it flows into Isabel a bit too much - it sounds like LAYN-uh-suh-belle when I say the whole thing, but 1) it may be my accent and 2) that might annoy only me. Have you considered Magdalena? I only suggest it because it's one of my favourites that I can't use and, just off the top of my head, I can think of more names that flow well with it that with just Lena. Lena Beatrice and Lena Violet are nice, and simple, while Lena Alexandra adds a more 'luxurious' air.

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe

I think Lena Isabel is very pretty! I didn't realize ppl pronounce Lena so differently. I say LEE-nuh, but already we have LEH-nuh and LAY-nah. Whichever way you pronounce it, I would pair it with something that doesn't have the same vowel sound.
    Some current considerations:

Cora Madeleine | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Sylvie Coraline | Vivienne Esme
    Archer Daniel | Callum Sawyer | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Byrne | Leo Vincent | Rhys Anderson

Lena Isabel is gorgeous!

I thought of Isabel Lena, but, the way I pronounce it, it sounds like one - Isabelena. And everyone will start asking "What? Isa Bellena?"
    haha, I just had a good laugh thinking about it.

Lena Roxanne and Lena Matilda sound good, thanks for those suggestions I'll write them down.