Names Searched Right Now:

___?__ Corentin Whitlock

Thank you, sorted.
    Last edited by freshstart; April 18th, 2014 at 03:29 PM. Reason: found the name
    Old timer, fresh start.

Why would the older sons have Biblical names and not the younger? Did the mother die in childbirth? And that's why there's the disconnect?

Germanic names were trending because of the royal family. So William, Frederick, Robert, Rupert, Richard, Henry, Humphrey, Albert, Hugh/Hugo, Wilfred, Walter, Alaric etc. Also Anglo-Saxon names such as Edmund, Edward, Edwin, Alfred, Alfric, Erling etc. Then the Greek revival names were starting: George, Theodore, Thaddeus, Demetrius, Constantine, etc.

@miloowen - Thank you for your suggestions (I had to start a new account [@freshstart] as this one was not working, but all seems to be fine on this one now, so sorry for the confusion) Yes, the mother has died which is why there is a difference in style - his father has chosen his name - and I wanted to emphasize the separation he feels from his brothers both in the style and the meaning of his name. I have considered Hugh and am still thinking that over, but I'm looking for something a little more unusual I think. Thaddeus and Demetrius also tick the boxes; thank you again.
    Last edited by ciottolo; April 18th, 2014 at 02:48 PM. Reason: explanation

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel-------------------------------Recent Fancies: Mads [boy] & Roxana [girl]

Thank you!