Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Saw these winners recently...

I love Bridezillas, it's my guilty pleasure. There was an episode with a bride named Amanda, and her sister was named... Jomanda. Amanda and Jomanda. You can guess which was the oldest.

But the best was one I saw on facebook, as a friend-of-a-friend:

I-Esha.

Well I went to school with a girl named Ilaysha [a horribly misspelled, genderbent version of Elisha]
    Mother to darling Mika Felicia and expecting another princess in August

Iris GenevieveAya CelineCelia MadeleineLeah IsobelFreya ImogenCleo Amabel
    Viva TamsinNina KeslinNoa MadeleineHera VivienneTesla JosephineThessaly June

I know an Ieisha and a friend goes to school with a Kiehana (variation of Kiana)
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Don't like Amanda and like lke Jomanda even less.

Quote Originally Posted by mikasmom View Post
    Well I went to school with a girl named Ilaysha [a horribly misspelled, genderbent version of Elisha]
    Love names in your signature!
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando
    Freya Elysant°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Cecily°Sunniva Eliska
    vote for unusual names

I know an Iesha and and Isha. Amanda and Jomanda are pretty bade though