Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Your #1 Choices ONLY!

-If I could only have one daughter, the name would be Raphaella. But I can't decided on the middle names. I think it would be btween Raphaella Theodora Bathsheba Charis or Raphaella Theodora Richenza Charis. Its go big or go home for me, no regrets in regards to my name choices. I like a mouthful of names, despite the practicality of it.

If you could have 1 daughter, What is your number 1 name? What would your combination of the names be? Would you hold out and be reserved or go big and extravagant with no regrets in your name style?
    Last edited by vespertinerose; April 17th, 2014 at 10:27 PM.

My style is spunky vintage. My middle name has never had a meaning and it has always bothered me. Hence why we have decided middle names are to honour family members. Matilda Eliza-Jayne is on the list for our next girl... (not yet pregnant). The middle name is to honour her two aunties.
    Last edited by ella17; April 17th, 2014 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ella17 View Post
    My style is spunky vintage. My middle name has never had a meaning and it has always bothered me. Hence why we have decided middle names are to honour family members. So I guess short, sweet and to the point. I don''t do frills
    Awesome, what would your number 1 name be? :-)

Ooops sorry edited post when I realised I missed the name off!! Then I thought maybe it is nearly frilly? Ha so hard to pin point!
    current favorite names:

Hugo/Zac/Eero/Reeve/Rafferty/Evander/Otto/Ralph/Otis/Rupert

Hattie/Reeva/Matilda/Winnie/Priya/Lola/Indigo/Thea/Mela

Quote Originally Posted by ella17 View Post
    Ooops sorry edited post when I realised I missed the name off!! Then I thought maybe it is nearly frilly? Ha so hard to pin point!
    lol, it hapens. I like your your name style. I'd call it short and elegant. :-)