Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Exclamation Urgent! Need Name for Molly and Penny's Brother

I'm due with our last child, a boy, any day and we *still* don't have a name I love! My name is Abby, my husband is Jesse, and our daughters are Molly and Penny, so I'd like something that can have a similar 2 syllable nickname (ending in an "ee" sound), but it doesn't necessarily need a double letter. I would like to avoid double L's, S's, B's, and N's, so as to prevent confusion when calling for someone across the house, and I prefer no names starting with the same letters (at least M, P, or B-our last name). My husband likes Calvin and I agree is ties together our girls names well, but it bothers me that he won't have a similar but unique nickname (Cali or Vinny are too similar to his sisters). I'm also trying to avoid anything too trendy/popular, so preferably not in the top 75 on SSA's list. We have close friends named Andy and Charlie, otherwise that may have worked. And we seem to like "yip-ster" names if I had to pick a classification. Please help so I feel more prepared for our little man's arrival- thanks!

Rory
    Kellen nn Kelly
    Robert nn Robbie
    William nn Liam, Billy, Will
    Thomas nn Tommy
    Brody/Brady/Grady
    Roman nn Manny
    Jameson nn James, Jamie, Jimmy, Sonny

Sorry this was a tough one for me. Wish I could be of more help!
    Ladies: Lucy Josephine, Emilia Margaret, Audrey Lucille

Gentleman: Morgan Zachary, Gavin Thomas, Avery Glen

M P A B J

Rory
    Toby
    Harry
    Robbie
    Ollie
    Archie [fn Archer?]

Are you looking for a full name with an -ee eding nickname or just the nickname as a standalone name?

Boys names ending in the "ee" sound are not my thing IMO something about it makes it sound feminine. But I'll give it my best shot

Molly, Penny, and _____:

Wesley "Wes"
    Jeremiah "Remy"
    Sullivan "Sully"
    Wallace "Wally"
    Tobin "Toby"
    Theodore "Teddy"
    Jamison "Jamie"
    Wilder "Wiley"
    Bodhi "Bo"
    Desmond "Desi"